Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ianovthetoon, 9 June 2008 Social URL.

1. ianovthetoon

ianovthetoon Member

Hi All

I started on the diet last Tuesday, and so far, so good. I haven't felt hungry - as yet. I have no idea what my starting weight is, as the pharmacist's scales only went to 20 stone :(.

Anyway, I'm determined to give this a go. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, only to see it go back on, with interest. My guess is I'm around 23 stone. I'm at the doctor's tomorrow as well so going to get weighed there and continue to do so on a weekly basis.

I've got a couple of questions though - how pivotal to weight loss is the amount of water you drink? Secondly does anyone know from previous experience where the weight tends to come off first. In one way I feel like I've lost a bit of weight this week, but can't tell if you know what I mean.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    drinking water is essential not only for weight loss but to keep everything working ,i drink 4-5 litres a day and then shakes on top of that made up to 12 floz ,from the way i lost weight it seems to start at the top and work its way down,well done on your journey so far and welcome to the forum xx

4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Welcome Ian and good luck you really have took a great step forward in doing this diet, is it hard well its not easy but its do-able I have lost 8 stone now and I just know this diet was the best choice for me as its no nonsence straight down the line regimented no bull5hit simpleness suits me.
    The water is very important the bigger you are the more you should drink im doing 4 to 6 litres a day but initially I was doing 8 easy.
    Keep logging on here ask any question you want nothing is too silly except one woman asking if oral sex and swallowing can knock you out of ketosis.
    Enjoy!

5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    can it though ??? i didnt ask though

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    ive got a question Can you lick your own elbow ???

7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
  8. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ^^^ What he said... welcome aboard canny lad !

Been a long time since I went gannin doon the toon... last time I visited St James' was Villa vs your lot FA cup some years ago - both us & you were booing Ginola lol

Ended up @ the Stage Door - stitched up by the natives who recommended it for 'a good night' :eek::eek::eek::eek: My mate ended up copping off with some bird with a snaggletooth...

9. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome Ian and good luck.

As the others have said, water is important and the more you can drink, up to about 6 litres, the better. The minimum you should drink is 2 litres but you will have higher losses if you drink more.

I'm like Lillie in that my weight has come off from the top down so my face has slimmed down and I've lost from my boobs (too much information I know!!!!!) I'm an apple shape so don't seem to have lost from my waist, which is where I really need it to go!!!

I would take measurements now so you can see the losses as you go along.

The first week is the worse but you seem to be doing really well so long may it continue.

x

10. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Water is crutial man (in my best jamacian accent) ..welcome to LT madness xxxx

11. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome.. water is definitely crucial, the more the better. I definitely lost from the bottom up!! thighs, bum and hips first, kinda only reaching my boobs now which is no harm, they gotta go too!! Good luck tomorrow at WI, i beet you have a great loss, keep us posted!!

12. ianovthetoon

ianovthetoon Member

Well I've been weighed today, and if my original calculations on my weight were correct I've lost 19lbs in a week!!!!! Woo Hooo

13. Gerry1

Gerry1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Gosh that would be a brilliant loss

14. redhed

redhed Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    boobs and waist !!!! welcome chick

15. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    just done 1st week!

Hi all,
    started LT last Tuesday (same as Ian) and have lost 5lbs. Got 3 stone to lose in all. Great reading how well you've all done. You guys are an inspiration!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.