dietagain

Hi All i joined last week but not for the first time, i did sw before about 6 years ago. plus ww and cd the lot.
I am finding it hard for lunch ideas, im a rep and drive around all day so i need some ideas, im in the car all day and need any low syn meals or free. red or green. Is there a receipe for fritata(Spelt wrong) for the red day?

Join the club I have been like a yo yo for years, haven't done the CD though. You could use your bread allowance from HEB and have a sandwich fruit and mullerlite yoghurt, or make some cous cous and put onions mushrooms peppers in etc or do the same with pasta. You could make up a salad and add egg and cheese (HEA) and the usual salad stuff then when you go home you can have either red or green, I sometimes do that because I don't know what I will fancy for dinner later. I'm sure lots of people on the forum will give you some good ideas, maybe I might get some too lol :)

Welcome on board. If you take a look through the recipes sticky aswell as the old favourites and new ideas sticky, and if you're still stuck then have a look through peoples food diarys in the sub forum - you should get some ideas from all that. I know Louise24 had the same prob as she relys on being in her car..... so when you have enough posts (50) you could PM her and ask her for ideas xxx

i am a rep in car too, and have same problem with lunch, I have ryvitas minis, with babybell's or Laughing cow cheese spread, and sometimes quorn, you could have ham or chicken on a red day. I make slimming world quiche, depending on day depends what you put in it. Or I take a mug shot, and a flask of hot water, or ask a shop for a cuppa without the tea...lol....Also fruit, hilife bars

Ohhh here I am - thanks Rainbow.

Here is what I take with me in the car....

* box of grapes / strawberries / blueberries for picking at during day

* chopped up chicken (free on red)

* Cold morrisons low fat sausages (free on red)

* Boiled eggs (free both)

* Celery / carrot sticks (free on both)

* Ham pinwheels. Get a slice of ham, spread a laughing cow triangle on it and roll up. Slice into discs and eat (1A)

* Vegetarian sushi (only 1 syn of green)

* Alpen light bars (1B = 2 bars)

I'll think of what else I do and let you know, though I mainly stick to red if I'm travelling all day.

xxx

lordy lord you given me ideas and I aint in car all day lol
x

Love the idea of pin wheels xxx

Hi and welcome. fritatta: Chop up thatever you want in it, I usually use peppers onions and cherry tomatoes and for a red day I add bacon or ham. beat up some eggs and pour the them over the ingredients in a quiche dish or something similar. Put grated cheese on top and bake until cooked right through x

Back