TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
THANKS GUYS FOR DE SUPPORT AND KICK IN DE BUM I NEEDED....I CAN DO THIS...WE ALL CAN!!

Start weight: 14st2
Week 1:

Last edited:
loose skin is far better than tight skin wrapped around a big fat belly!
As for cheating, bloody stop it!!!

Seriously theres no point cheating on this diet as it just wont work, But you obviously feel guilty. Im a size 24 and want to get down to 10.5st and to be honest i dont care about saggy skin, you can hide it in a nice,new size 12 dress but if your fat you cant hide it!

welcome i am new to this too started yesterday and my sister is starting next week so we are going to be doing it together too.

Hi Trivenham and Welcome, you've come to exactly the right place for support.
No more cheating now, coz you're just throwing £36 down the pan! Drink LOADS of water and log on here if you're tempted. Keep strong, you'll feel great when your WI comes. xx

Hi Trivena, Take the positives from this! : Firstly you had made it 6 days without cheating, you were 1 day away from your first motivational weigh in. The 1st week is always the hardest, but you know deep down you can do it..Just ask for help on here if you need a push or a reason. Secondly Use this experience to bounce back stronger and more determined, look at other peoples posts who have cheated but came back stronger and carried on. You Triv can do this! Go for your WI and suceed. We WILL help you. X

mine isnt that bad at all,just needs a little bit of toning after losing 8 stone and i have had three kids aswell so i am sure that you will be fine hun, u also have age on ur side.

I DIDNT THINK LOOSE SKIN COULD B TONED??!! THATS GREAT..I ALWAYS THOUGHT SURGERY WAS THE ONLY OPTION...:eek: THANKS

i just wanted to wish you luck on ya weigh in and would love to know how you get on. and nicki well done i have been trying to work out how much you have lost seeing at the end of ya sigs but 8 stone wtg hun xxxx

Welcome and good luck. Once you get through the first week it does get easier, honestly.

x

I've no idea what your original post said as you've edited it out but I'll just say I'm in agreement with what everyone else has said - cheating is bad, don't do it again!!

hi guys ive lost 8lb in my first weigh in!! so im now 13st 8lb...beats 14st 2lb!!! im sooo happy!!

oh WTG no wonder ya are so happy well done on your acchievement :party0049:

thanks hun..how d u keep your results and ticker thing on your replies??i was wondering are you exercising with this too??? :) :D

ok with ya ticker thing you have to go get one and then go cpu user and edit signiture and put the bb code from ya ticker and paste it in the box. exercise they recommend not for first week or two i am leaving it two weeks first if ya need help with ticker give us a shout i do what i can xxxx

Fantastic loss this week, well done.

x

tanx girlies....ill be back on sat for my next wi results n to see how u all r doing!!! GOOD LUCK ALL!!! X X :D:D:D:D

Back