Trouble

Hi all,

I have just joined this site as i have noticed alot of people benefiting from it.
Hopefully i will also benefit from this.

I have gained weight since having a baby and have not been able to get back to a size 10. I am currently a size 14 and i feel as the days go on i am getting rather depressed with how i look. I am 5ft 1 and due to my height i can not get away with gaining any weight. Also due to this weight gain alot of people have starting judging me on my size rather than on what i am inside. When people see my sister who is a size 8 and they start complementing her nonstop and all they have to say about me is to loose some weight.

I have recently joined the gym and i am working out 45mins 4-5 times a week.

I try my best not to see the people who judge me in this way but sometimes deep inside me i want to loose the weight and show everyone that i can do it.

I know you might be thinking why am i bothering what others are saying, but as much as i try i can't help thinking about the nasty remarks.

I hope i can change my life around with the support of you guys.

Many Thanks

Welcome to Minimins :)

Also due to this weight gain alot of people have starting judging me on my size rather than on what i am inside. When people see my sister who is a size 8 and they start complementing her nonstop and all they have to say about me is to loose some weight.

Sooooooo Not Cool!!
People Can Be So Harsh.
If Only They Could See Through Our Eyes Huh :D
Well Good Luck On Your Journey!

Back