Newbie!

mrss-p

Hello:)

Wondered if i could join you all? Have been browsing the forum recently and have finally taken the plunge to post!

I am Helen, 35, currently 2 weeks into my CD restart. I first started cd last March and managed to lose around 6 stone, only to fall off the wagon and put nearly 3 back on!

I took the step to restart about a month ago and for the first 2 weeks messed about and didnt really do it. But have managed to stick to it for the last 2 weeks and have lost 15lbs.

This time i am determined to get to goal (i was 4lb from goal last time:sigh:)

Restart weight 12 st 6lb
Current weight 11 st 5lb

Hi Helen! Welcome to Minimins! Good luck, at least from the past you know that you CAN do this diet, and this time you will do it and you will get to goal!!

Wow you're doing sooo well, look to the future not the past I'm sure you will soon be at goal.

deff agree, you know you can do it. i know its hard to get back to the diet after a break, as i been struggeling for a month. but now day 5, feeling GREAT!!! this site deff does help. shame i cant read it at work :( its really cheering me up !!!!

Aw! Thanks for the lovely messages!!

Hi Helen at least you have admitted that you messed around, alot of people just say the diet didn't work! learn from you mistakes! you are doing fantastic to get though to the second week! keep going & good luck, you will soon be at target & be able to fit into a lovely xmas outfit! take care Debsx

Hi Helen, good luck, keep up the good work.xx

Hiya Sexy Chops.. :D:D

Huge Welcome to Minimins, all the members are FAB..

You will Love it on here I promise you that..

Look at The inspirational Thread, The before & After Photo's are UNREAL.. :eek::eek::eek:

XX

Hi mrs p and welocme to minimins and the waterbabes thread!

I find it very supportive in here whether your having a good or bad day! You will thriv in the enviroment, were all very caring and supportive and if you need me, holler! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back