jennymc

Hi all

Just started on the plan and weighed today - 4lbs lost so am really happy. I have one question tho, at lunch time I am really hungry even tho I am having the alloted snacks etc, I have been having a salad with the shake (lettuce, tomato and cucumber with just vinegar salt and Pepper dressing) so hardly any calories - does anyone else do this and do you think it is ok?

Jenny

I found that it worked better for me to have my main meal at lunch, and a shake at dinner. That might not work for you though. As long as you keep track of the calories, and take them into account when you have your main meal or snacks, that's fine.

Well done -4lb is fantastic!

I get hungry late at night most of the time I could go all day without eating but when night time comes I feel like I haven't eaten in months and could scoff anything in the house, like you I have a small bowl of salad to help. A serving of lettuce, onion, carrots, tomatos and cucumber is probably about 60 calories but like Canadatogo said just work it into your calorie/snack allowance and it's fine.

Hi Jennymc, I'm a newbie too! I try to just eat s.f all day and drink water and have a banana or some fruit rather than eat another snack bar when Im feeling hungry... I had a shake for dinner last night and didnt actually miss having a proper meal and wasnt feeling slightly peckish til 11.30, when I had a hot choc and went to sleep!! ANY TIPS ANYONE LET ME KNOW

cheers!

Back