newbie!

Just wanted to say a quick hello.
I just started lipotrim today - fingers crossed eh =D

I'm Rebecca, and you will see me popping up quite frequently on here (mainly out of boredom lol)

Hope your all well, and im really impressed with what ive seen on here, well done!! :eek::eek::eek:

.x.

Welcome sweetie, Good luck with you're LT journey...Nice to have you on here!! :):)

welcome Rebecca,all the best for your 1st wk...caz xx

Hi Rebecca, this site is proving a god-send (lovely folk) so keep popping in. I had to quickly bring myself on here earlier to get away from the bread smells all over the house, i was so close to eating a crust! Old habits.
Good luck, Simone x

Hi and good luck in your 1st week x

Thanks all!!

I know what you mean about smells, while i was sat tucking into my first shake (mmmm... mmm.. no) my lovely (and oh so considerate) finance was tucking into peanut butter and jam on bread sat right next to me lol.

I was wondering how late do you have tyour last shake.. you know, cos like with eating after a certain time will make you store fat? Is it the same, is it best to get it all over and done with early? lol

.x.

choo choo!! Welcome to the Lt train. :D

Heya and welcome :)

Hi all,
I'm all set up to start lipotrim, but can't start till 23 october as will be travelling on business and don't want to feel sick.
I'm gonna make sure not to go near any fast food joints though.
Anyway I've got about 4 stone to lose, - hope i can shift it in 12 weeks.

I'll look out for any fellow newbies to latch on to for support and competition.

See yall!

BTW,
I put a tracker on my signature, but then it would not let me stick any more info, saying its more than 350 characters, but looking at 'sheep' there, surely is more than that! can u help ?

I was wondering how late do you have tyour last shake.. you know, cos like with eating after a certain time will make you store fat? Is it the same, is it best to get it all over and done with early? lol

.x.

Hiya and welcome, i started LT on Friday, so far so good, however I was wondering the same as well as I had my last shake last night at 10. Anyways good luck for your first week, keep us posted on how ya do. Take care

Back