Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pocketwocket, 20 November 2008 Social URL.

1. pocketwocket

pocketwocket Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello!- Just thought I would call in and get into the swing of things!

Any info on how to get weight trackers etc would be greatfully appreciated :)

So good to see so many success stories on here :) I am slightly terrified at the moment- I so want this to work!

Hope to chat and see you all again through my new journey!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya :)

Welcome to the forums!

The diet is fantastic and really does do a job.

Good luck and don't be terrified!! Enjoy the ride to slimdom

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

5. MrsR2004

MrsR2004 Full Member

Hiya, just wanted to say hi and wish you good luck xx
  6. abz

abz Gold Member

welcome and good luck honey :)

abz xx
  7. pocketwocket

pocketwocket Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    First day....................

Hiya again!:)

Well I made it through the first day!- It was easy till about 4pm- my usual snacking time!- but I got through it, and got through seerving up the kids their friday night pizza and other deadly gorgeous things!

So all in all a good start- keepin myself busy as I can'y seem to get food off my mind at the moment- I was positively salivating in Tesco doing the weekly shop!! Still- got through it- yey!

Early days- but I am determied:)

So nice too meet other people who are on the same journey- and thanks for the replys. Everyone who has been on it a while certainly looks like they have been very successful- and I hope to have a ticker showing a big loss soon too :D

Thanks for the inspiration ;)

8. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    welcome and good luck x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.