Yasmine

One last chance
Hi there, well I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Yasmine, I'm 17 years old, 18 August coming, and I'm a college student.

When I was introduced to the programme I couldn't beleive that something like this made you loose crazy amounts of weight. I've always had a problem with weight since, well since I was a baby. I was born 13 Lbs LOL. Big baby I was.

I used to starve myself, espeacially in secondary school, at first I was loosing weight from that, but I then started to gain after a while even though I wasn't eating properly.

But now, I can finally loose the weight with this programme.

I started last sunday with my sister, my other sister started but decided to quit. Couldn't handle it she said. It's a shame really, since she lost 10lbs in just five days! Ah well, maybe I will be able to motivate her ^^

Well, right now I weigh 15st 10lbs and I'm planning to lose a stone in one months time. I'll update and see how it goes for me.

So here I go

Results:
Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Total lbs lost:

welcome to the lt forum and all the best with the programme. Keep posting and let us know how ya get on and if ya need any advice there is always someone on here willing to bend an ear. Gud luck and I look forward to hearing about your results over the next couple of weeks, take care

Welcome to LT hun, keep posting on here you will be motivated by everyone xx \good luck with your journey xx

Welcome to LT and good luck with your weight loss. :)

welcome to minimims and lt youve taken the 1st step drink plenty of water and log on reguarly and we'll support you all the way
xx

:welcome: Good on u for taking the step,keep a it & ULE SOON C THE RESULTS:scale: XX

welcome and good luck - It get's easier after first week and this support forum really helps x

Hi Yasmine welcome to Minimins you are going to love it here.

It's a shame that your sister has packed in but I am sure when she sees how well you are doing, she will be back on it pretty quick. Good luck for your first WI.:)

Welcome Yasmine! Just drink, drink, drink and you'll be losing weight at the speed of light!

Welcome to minimins & all the best with your LT journey....just post if your struggling...everyone here loves to help out if they can,they are a fab bunch!!! Caz xx

THANK YOU EVERYONE! *HUGS*

happy%20cat.jpg

Back