newbie!

oh2beasize10

hi there

i'm a newbie here so just popping on to say hello. i started sw last thurs and have been following ee. i have done sooo many diets in the past but the only 1 i suceeded on was when i was attending a class. i asked my df to buy me some weeks at a class for christmas, so he kindly obliged and ive got 12 weeks paid for at sw, so basically it will make me do it. then when they run out ill ask for some more!!!
i am currently following ee and it seems to good to be true but is very similar to ww "no count". they also has a mixed response to it at first with new people loosing well but those who'd prevoiusly been counting sts or gained. i think it was something to do with the amount of friut people were eating.anyway we'll see. :):):)

hello and welcome!!! good luck with SW! :D:D

Hi Im new to started last tuesday had a sneaky weigh and lost 2lbs already hoping for 3-4 at the weigh in so might do some exercise before tuesday! Im loving EE Ive had to watch my portion sizes got a bit carried away on the first day, but settled in to it now and dont feel like im on a diet which is lovely. Good luck with your weigh in!!

hi im new too.i started on tuesday and i am just getting my head around the green plan

Back