Newbie!!

FluffyButterly

Hi, i'm Elle, 24 & I'm a rubbish dieter!!

I've finally come across a diet that I think I will stick to, which is the Celebrity Slim diet. I will be starting this diet next week in the hope of losing 38lbs so i would be a size 10-12 again. I put on 3.5 stone when pregnant with my daughter & she is now 18 months so I would like to lose the weight by the summer so I can feel confident wearing summer clothes.

Hi elle, welcome to minimins and good luck!

Hi, i'm Elle, 24 & I'm a rubbish dieter!!

I've finally come across a diet that I think I will stick to, which is the Celebrity Slim diet. I will be starting this diet next week in the hope of losing 38lbs so i would be a size 10-12 again. I put on 3.5 stone when pregnant with my daughter & she is now 18 months so I would like to lose the weight by the summer so I can feel confident wearing summer clothes.
I'm a rubbish dieter too. I have been on celebrity slim for nearly 2 weeks and am enjoying it only had one blip. Go to the celebrity slim forum. They are a great bunch It realy keeps you motivated knowing that other people are happy for you when you lose weight and if you are struggling there is always somebody there to help you get back on track. Good luck.

Back