Newbie (",)

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
Hi all, I just joined WW last Monday there (was doing Cambridge Diet before that) so have first WI tomorrow night. So far I'm really loving it, plan on making the butternut squash soup and the Italian soup this week :) Hoping for a gd result tomorrow, what did you all lose in the your first week? I've set my first goal at 7lb but want to get to 10st. Oh that reminds me I need to update my signature...

Good luck Nessie, well done on cooking the soups already they really help.
I think everyones first weigh in differs I lost 3ib. Good luck with wi.
We'd both like to get to 10 stone! Do you have a goal date?
:O)

Good luck with the WI. I lost 9lb my first week i was so shocked i nearly fell off the scales but my body was still catching up so this week lost 0.
It was harsh but the leader said it was probably just as i had such a huge loss last week as i tracked my points exactly

Hi Nessie

im new too - started last weds so i have my first weigh in in 2 days - so i will let u know how i get on!! i have tracked all my food and done lots of exercise so im confident i have done all i can!! fingers crossed both our first weeks will have gone great!

i started at 10.13lb so we are really similar weights - be nice to see how we both compare each week. i too want to be 10 stone and i have set myself a challenge with hayley to get there by june 3rd - u should join us!!

good luck and posting on here is such a great motivation and everyone is so lovely and supportive!!!!

gabby xx

Hi Nessie, welcome to Minimins and good luck xx

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Like someone else said, if you have only just come off the CD then you might not get a big loss.

Try and avoid processed carbs still - even though you are allowed them - as your body might have a bit of a reaction to them...mine did. Just gradually re-introduce them or use the brown versions!!

How much have you lost already? Well done on sticking with CD.

Hey all, thanks for you warm welcomes! I had my first WI on Monday night there and lost 4lb :) Very happy with that! I came off CD a little while ago and actually wasn't even doing it properly then either lol! Was on CD for a while and went from 12st 7lb to 10st 1lb then put a stone back on (which brought me to here). I'm being realistic, first goal is the first 7lb (10st 8lb) then next goal will be the 10st mark, just taking it a day at a time and I know the weekly loss won't be as much as CD but it's a much better way of doing it. Get to eat with family at dinner time and have a treat with OH at night :)

Keep up the good work all!

Ness

Hi Nessie

im new too - started last weds so i have my first weigh in in 2 days - so i will let u know how i get on!! i have tracked all my food and done lots of exercise so im confident i have done all i can!! fingers crossed both our first weeks will have gone great!

i started at 10.13lb so we are really similar weights - be nice to see how we both compare each week. i too want to be 10 stone and i have set myself a challenge with hayley to get there by june 3rd - u should join us!!

good luck and posting on here is such a great motivation and everyone is so lovely and supportive!!!!

gabby xx

Hey Gabby,

I'm in, June 3rd it is! We can totally do that!! Is that a 5lb loss I see for your first week? That's excellent :) Well done! Girl power all the way...

I'm really enjoying the diet, CD was really hard going, complete mind job, but WW is flexible etc and you don't feel like you're deprived anything eh. WI this Wednesday for you? Let me know how you do :)

Ness

Congratulations on your fab 4 ibs Nessie. Keep up the good work and yourll reach your target in no time xx

Thanks Ugg, oh and it looks like your Easter challenge is in the bag... :) Well done to you so far!

yes 5lbs lost - my wi was today so im hoping next weds will be a good one too!!! i think i can expect a bit more modest losses from now on but it was nice to get a big one 1st week for motivation!! makes u wanna stay on track when u see such a dig drop doesnt it!! i am excited about my goal - cant wait to be thinner!!!

i am sure we will all do great if we keep cheerin each other on like this!! congrats on ur progress so far - it really is a great diet isnt it!! x

That's right today is Wednesday lol, space cadet. Yeah keep cheerin each other on, it's a big support!

Ness

Hey all, well just been weighed, and wasn't sure what to expect as I was at my sisters at the weekend and didn't really follow WW religiously! But was pleasently surprised and lost 1.5lbs :) Getting there bit by bit.Keep up the gd work all!

Back