sarah28

Hey every1 ive started LT 2day lookin foward 2 seein the thinner me i no shes in my body sumwhere :p

Hiya Sarah and welcome to LT!

How are you finding the first day??

Good luck Make sure you drink plenty of water xxx

Thank you chick!!

It really is an amazing diet if you really stick to it :)

Hiya and welcome to both LT and Minimins ......once you have got through the first week you will sail through the diet.....I lost 5 stone on LT a year ago then got pregnant and ate like a pig so am back to near enough the same weight as before.

Keep us posted on your weight loss

Hi Sarah and welcome. This diet works wonders if you stick to it. Drink plenty of water cos this really seems to help. Get your first week over with and it gets a lot easier and feels so much more natural not to be eating. Log on here for any advice or support and there is always someone here that can help you out. Good luck!

Welcome to the boards.

Everyone here is very supportive so feel free to ask for advice.

Good luck on your journey.

hey good luck hunny, youll find your body very shortly haha xx

Hiya! Welcome and good luck! You'll be amazed how quickly the weeks fly after the first one! x

Hiya, good luck with ur diet, as so many on here say....get through the 1st week and u will be fine, u will feel fantastic especially when u have ur 1st weigh-in, it's great! u will be slim in no time, stick with it and remember to keep logging on here, it really helps to see others progress etc, it really helps us to keep on track good luck xxx :D

Morning well my 3rd day n i aint 2 bad felt a bit lightheaded lastnite just hopeing i av willpower 2 stick 2 it x x

Back