Neptune

Hi Everyone
I'm a newbie, I've just joined the site in the past couple of days, I have my first CD appointment on Thursday and start my Sole Source programme on Friday - I'm really excited...

I've decided to write a blog on this site as well, I've never written anything like this before or been on this kind of site but I really think its going to help me, by writing it all down and also by having the support of others in a similar situation, which so far has been great and I'm really enjoying it. :):):)

Hi Neptune and welcome to the site. I'll off and read your blog

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome messages...

Sorry if the blog didn't make for much reading ;)

We'll keep you posted on how I'm doing. :)

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome messages...

Sorry if the blog didn't make for much reading ;)

We'll keep you posted on how I'm doing. :)

Hi Neptune, good luck with your start on Friday which Im sure you will do well. I will read your blog (which is something I need to do, but not sure how so will hve a nosey!!). TTFN x

Hey there!

Hello Neptune I am also starting the CD tomorrow, never done it before so not sure how I am going to survive, still should be quite a journey, I am also doing a blog on blogger, "Fat Guy, Football and other things" I am doing a blog as I read about a young lady doing the same thing, to motivate herself and others, feel free to have a look, its not very good I have never done anything like it before and I will also read yours.

Good luck Richy

Thanks Cheska. x
Let me know when you start your blog...

Hi Neptune, I have done my first blog! Not sure how to continue with it yet but its there so you can have a read and I will be starting my journey on ss on Sunday 19th... speak soon x

I can't find the blog either Cheska?

I have done one! I did it in my user CP is that the right way to do it? Maybe ive got it where noone an see it? if you click on my name is it there in my profile cos I can see it - if not how do I do one then.... waffled on a bit as well!! :wave_cry:

I don't know why we wouldn't be able to see it hon, when you go into your blog there is a drop down box that says moderator or something similar, have you set it to approve blog? Thats why I couldn't get mine to show at first?... :)

Back