dietagain

Hi all,
Im starting calorie counting as of 2moz. Ive tryed so many diets and they have worked but weight has gone on after having my little boy, and it seems to be so hard. Ive thought about weight watchers, slimming world, cambridge diet and celeb slim. But i think that calorie counting could be the one. Any advice or tips would be fab.
Also does anyone use any other web sites to track calories.

Hi all,
Im starting calorie counting as of 2moz. Ive tryed so many diets and they have worked but weight has gone on after having my little boy, and it seems to be so hard. Ive thought about weight watchers, slimming world, cambridge diet and celeb slim. But i think that calorie counting could be the one. Any advice or tips would be fab.

hello and WELCOME :)

calorie counting is a great way to lose weight......just remember to track EVERYTHING that you eat and drink !!

good luck - and keep us posted !!

Debz xx

Hiya, I use Nutracheck.co.uk
Yes you have to pay but I can track my calories enter them, weight loss and activity.
Hope thats helpful to you.

Good Luck x:p

Hi welcome xxx

Be sure to calculate your cals BMI correctly xxx

:gen126: hope you like it here!

xxxxxxx best of luck xxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to minimins :wavey:

I used to use weightlossresources to count calories. It's the king of the UK cal websites in my opinion. Not free though, but really accurate and had loads of great tools.

Hello and welcome! :)

welcome to CC

Back