• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi
:sign0144:
Just thought i would introduce myself to you all. I'm Lisa I am on week 1 of SS+, seem to be coping so far. my weigh ins are on Thursdays, so will try to keep you updated on my progress.

All your stories are really inspiring and i hope I can do as well as you all.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Lisa, welcome. I'm quite new here too - I'm on my second week of CD and am finding it far easier than I thought I would:) Everyone on here is friendly, helpful and encouraging and however you are feeling on a certain day, there's always someone else on here who knows how you are feeling or ready to encourage you. Good luck on your CD journey:D

Chlo

Silver Member
Good luck, once you have the first few days out of the way it is suprising how easy it is.

Welcome Lisa,

You'll find the advice and support on here fab. After the first 3 days you will start feeling better in yourself too.

We have about the same amount to lose- keep us updated with how you do.

Good luck xx

thank you - you are all so welcoming. I am so glad i finally joined this site - I've come across it many times when I start worrying about my weight. It has made so me much more positive just reading everyone's stories. Its also nice to have somewhere to talk about CD - as a lot of my friends don't really understand the diet!

I have 70lbs overall to lose so i might be here a while lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 1
Introductions 1
Exante - Total Solution 100% 3
Introductions 0