Newbiee!

Hello. My name is Fern and im 21 years old! im currently 12st 5lbs and desperatly want to loose weight!
I have 2 little girls :) and currently am a full time house wife (how exciting lol)
I started the new ASDA shake diet monday!! feeling down about it all ready and need a bit of a lift!
Can anyone help???

hello, :)

why are you feeling down about it already? I mean think about it this way. It takes all the thinking about food and time making food away. So its just a case of getting your mind set. This is why I am doing, this is my food for the day lets do this. Its not easy. So its good to have a list of why you are doing this. why do you want to loose weight. why are you choosing to do this. why this diet and not any of the others. just a few thoughts might help :)

I'm on week 5 of a shake diet. Lost a stone, there have been ups and downs. But it is worth it for me :)
I guess you might need ideas to keep you busy. Its too easy to snack in the house, or with the kids. And there is food on tv all the time! even on music channels.
how much weight are you wanting to loose?

where about in the world are you anyway? I assume uk because you are using asdas lol What flavours do they come in?

Thank you for replying.

Its almost like im addicted to food. Thats honestly how I feel. I started monday and haven't cheated, even whilst sitting in mcdonalds with my girls. Was very proud of myself there lol.

Yes I am in the uk hun. You? Asda do banana, chocolate and strawberry. Im waiting for the chocolate to come back in stock.

I want to eventually get to 10st xxx

Back