NEWBIEEE Advice and help needed!!

lisa_lou

Hi guys!!

I have just had my paperwork signed by the doctor, and im starting Cambridge on wednesday, im so excited, but was hoping for some tips and tricks to help me thru :D
Im hoping to lose about 4 stone for my wedding in December,

Thank You xx

Hey there! Congrats and from your post I take it tomorrow will be your first day. Are you doing ss or ss+? 4 stone by December is very do-able - in fact you will probably get there before and be in maintenance mode by Dec.

Tips and tricks.... hmmm, get through the first 3-4 days so that you go into ketosis and things become easier; drink loads of water; use the forum for tracking and support; add a dash of cinnamon to your porridge ot make it taste better. Enjoy seeing the numbers on the scale go down every week. :)

Hello

My tips

Drink lots of water
Keep yourself busy (distraction is the key)
Take one day at a time

X

Top tips as above but if u feel hungry light vanilla candles are smell something vanilla eg body cram bath oil it's kills hunger pangs x good luck hunny and congrats on the wedding bet yr so excited x

LeaE said:
Top tips as above but if u feel hungry light vanilla candles are smell something vanilla eg body cram bath oil it's kills hunger pangs x good luck hunny and congrats on the wedding bet yr so excited x

Really? Ooh that's a new one, good tip! :)

I didn't believe it but I do it and it works might be in my head but whatever if it helps it helps x and I drink coffee now black which apparently speeds the metabolism and seen as we aren't speeding it up with the action of eating I have tried it and it seems to be working for me but how true this is I'm unsure lmao I do clutch at straws don't I but with a diet like this and with all my weight to shift I will try anything lmao x

Back