Step 1 Sole Source Newbies 2014

Think these first couple of weeks are the hardest, it's doing without food but also learning how to cope outside of the home environment. I've had a meal at the in-laws which I just didn't participate in, and drinks at the pub where I've sat with water. It's definitely getting easier as people around me are accepting what I'm doing. X

Hi, I'am also on the cambridge diet. Currently doing SS and am on day 6. Going for my first weigh in tomorrow evening. I have done cambridge in the past and lost 2 stone in 5 weeks but I have since had 2 boys and gained that weight back. I currently have 4/5 stone to lose. I'm finding it very challenging but have not cheated once. I find these forums a real source of inspiration but normally just read them but I have decided to register and join in. Good luck for everyone's weigh ins hope you get the loss you want. :)

Fingers crossed us all tomorrow!!

My stomach too makes such funny noises especially just after a shake. I think its just because there's nothing in it haha - my OH moans about it all the time :)

Shall I start a thread for everyone having their first weigh in tomorrow?? As there seems to be a few of us that started recently x

Hi. I'm brand new to Cambridge. Have done 100% so far and am on day 5. Typically I'm a binger so needed to go cold turkey(!) off food.

Fingers crossed us all tomorrow!! My stomach too makes such funny noises especially just after a shake. I think its just because there's nothing in it haha - my OH moans about it all the time :) Shall I start a thread for everyone having their first weigh in tomorrow?? As there seems to be a few of us that started recently x
Let me know if you do. Be interesting to see how everyone is getting on.
Don't want it to turn into a competition though! Lol. X

Hi. I'm brand new to Cambridge. Have done 100% so far and am on day 5. Typically I'm a binger so needed to go cold turkey(!) off food.
Exactly the same reason I'm trying this. I need to take food out of the equation for a while. I'm a complete carb addict so I'm suffering! Lol. X

I'm totally the same!! Need and love carbs and don't have an off switch!! This diet is driving me crazy. I might order some ketosis sticks as I've never used them and hate being hunger all the time :( good luck everyone for tomorrow!x

Hello,
Not really sure how this App works at present!
Me and my husband are staring back on SS tomorrow. We've both done it before and did really well, but we've piled it back on since out wedding ?
Must admit I'm dreading it, the first week is always horrendous for me and I always feel exhausted. I really don't want to give in and fail. I'm so bloody annoyed that I've let myself get to this state again! I have at least 2 stone to shift, I wonder how long it will take me?
What do you do for drinks? I don't really like black tea and coffee, would green tea be better?

Jan x

Has anyone had there WI yet? How did you got on? Mines later at 8pm. Looking forward to seeing how you've all got on. X

I went this morning, first weigh in and lost a massive 11lb. Can't actually believe it, I'm over the moon. My scales at home don't say such an impressive number to be fair but still great. If I only lose 1lb next week I'll still be happy. Eager to see how the rest of you are getting on. X

I went this morning, first weigh in and lost a massive 11lb. Can't actually believe it, I'm over the moon. My scales at home don't say such an impressive number to be fair but still great. If I only lose 1lb next week I'll still be happy. Eager to see how the rest of you are getting on. X

You legend! Massive congratulations! I hope this is the motivation you were desperately seeking a few days ago! x

Woo hoo! Fab result!

Hey everyone I had my weigh in this morning and lost 10lb :) I'm very pleased with myself. It's been a struggle for me that's for sure but the results are worth it.

Anne you done amazing this week you must be thrilled!!x

Well done Anne and slim. Fab losses x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Slim, way to go!! Congratulations, I know you've worked hard.
Blimey, some big numbers this week ladies. Keep it up, I'm counting on you! :) x

Thanks ladies! Im determined to lose 6lb this week (and then 6 in week 3 & 4 too) and that will get me to my 2 stone weight loss in 4 weeks! The pressure!!! Chances are I wont lose anything like that but I need to keep the pressure on myself or else I will just let things slip and then I will be kicking myself when I cant get into my bikini!

I'm not that optimistic for myself to be fair, I can't expect this type of loss to continue so I'll be more than happy with just a small loss. Keep up the good work, just keep thinking about that holiday sun! X

Back