Newbie's Diary

Monday - Green Day (Again)
Breakfast : Half a muller light yougurt as i was running so late yesterday nd didnt have time for anything else :(

Snack : 1 banana, 1 orange and 1 alpen light bar (1/2 HEB)

Lunch : Sandwich made with 2 slices bread from a 400g loaf, 28g cheese and a scraping of butter ( roughly 2 syns i think?!) , 1 banana and a muller light yougurt

I go to Zumba on Monday nights which i love, but i dont like to eat much before i go. By the time i got home and made my dinner it was about 9ish so by this time i couldnt wait to have my dinner :)

Dinner : SW Chips with 3 poached eggs, 1 alpen light bar (HEB) and a little bit of home-made macaroon (not sure bout the syns but its probably bout 10)

Pretty sure i didnt go over my syns yesterday :)

Hi Cheese it may be repetitive but if it's food you like then so be it :) I would eat spag Bol everyday of the week!! Oh with scrambled eggs on toast too lol.

I did work a real challenge!! If I'm stuck in the office all day I get the urge to munch and munch!! I have been back on SW since Sat and have been exceptionally good at work as I have packed plenty of fruit :)

Do u like fish? It's good for you to eat some fish every week!! I have been eating tinned tuna, salmon u can cook from frozen and cod!! I am not a massive meat eater these days!! I prefer meat free products!!

Keep up yr good work!! I'll be sure to check in on you to see what recipes you've been trying!! I love the curry heaven recipe book xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hiya, it feels like agess since ive been on here, so hopefully i can start to find some time and start my food diary again really soon cause it really helped me the past weeks i was doing it :)

I feel like i'm starting all over again :( the past couple of weeks have been terrible as far as sticking to SW although fab at the same time. It was my cousins wedding on the 8th and i totally let myself have whatever :) why not?! lol, i then went to see Alan Carr in the city (who was hilarious :D) so that was a lovely couple of days away and i found it hard to stick to SW then too but i just thought "oh well, just have a good time, nd start SW again asap when i get home and back into my routine" so thats what im doing...or trying to do.

I attempted to start on wednesday, then thursday, and friday but today i just went for it cause i know i have to :) it went ok today, think i went over my syns a little bit but im not letting it bother me too much just gonna make sure i eat my HEX and free foods and as i get back into it my syns will come down :) well thats the plan hopefully lol

My grandparents are coming over for dinner tomorrow and usually i would say to myself to have a night off but i cant be getting into that again sooo... i think we're having chicken breasts stuffed with cheese (HEA) wrapped in bacon but i was just wondering if anyone knows if 42g Brie cheese is a (HEA) on a red day, i can see it is on a green day in the SW book but it's not one of the cheeses mentioned for red days ???? If anyone knows it would be a huge help :)

Back