NEWBIES - Do you fancy starting a group?

Hi everyone,
Started a weight loss plan last week,down 2lbs very happy with it. My big problem is, if I dont see results FAST I seem to lose interest. Looking over some posts I think it's great how you all keep each other going.

HI blue eyes, thanks. I'm actually doing weight watchers. I've done it before and found it great but SLOW. Tried everything else, lipotrim, herbalife loads of slimming pills but I found that when I stopped doing any if these the weight started piling on again even tho I watched what I was eating. I'm 27 with a 4 yr old son and have about 3 stone to lose. Good luck to everyone on reaching their goals :D

Hi Catsmce, I am worried that after I have finished I will pile on the weight - it was several years ago but in A level Biology we once talked about very low calorie Ketosis diets - & that most of the weight you lose in the first week is water & something about losing glycogen in the liver & msucles (it's so many years ago I can't remember) & that they put your body into starvation mode - so your metobolic slows right down.

I will have to see what happens. If I did WW I think I would give up, as the weight comes off slowly, I know that is healthy - but I want results fast, otherwise I loose interest.

I want to buy the sticks that you can use to check if you are in ketosis, am searching on the boots websites with no luck. What's their correct name?

Hello people:)
i have been on the cambridge diet now for 1 week, its hard not drinking any beer but such is life,, great thing is i lost 15lbs in the first 5 days, looking forward to my cc coming round with his scales again,, miss my mates in the pub so looking for new people to chat to............................

Well done for the 15lbs loss. That is absolutely brilliant. I started yesterday and I won't venture onto the scales till Sunday when I have my first weigh in.

Welcome all newbies! (like me lol!)

Good luck all we CAN do this!!
xxxx

Hi sylvie,

i have only been on this diet for one week but the huge amont of weight that i have lost already has really motivated me, i hope you too have great success on sunday:)

hello
this is my first week and i am on day 3 its going ok however today my mum keeps offering me food and chocolate.. even though she knows im doing this diet!!!! :(
good luck everyone

hi rainbow!

Stay STRONG!!! and if you need to tall your mum firmly to BACK OFF! i know that sounds harsh but what your doing is extremely hard work anyway without having no support!
you CAN do this im only on day 4 and it does get easier i promise!! have a look at the receipes thread it really boost me last night when i was on abit of a downer cant wait to try some today!!
good luck and look forward to chatting!!
Ems xx

Emmie83, am also going to try the crisps on Sunday and the muffin on Saturday as my weekend treat. Will let you know how it goes. Day 4 has been OK. Had an early morning lecture and another one in an hour so going to make my first shake of the day ..... or should I make a soup ... hmmm.

im going to attempt the crisps tonight cant wait the thought of having soup is turning my stomach!!! although my microwave blow up the other day so have got a crappy one think its about a 700watt! and a stupid turn dial so am going to hhave to watch like a hawk!!!
Cant wait though!!!

I hope everyone is well.
I think it's the time of the year, that is making us think about food (or me anyway). It's all over the TV, magazines, supermarkets having offers on tins of chocs etc.
It's a nightmare, I'm not hungry & I won't cheat, but I do keep thinking about food!!!!!

well, its day one and so far iv tried the porrage and the cheese n broc soup. they were both really nice, i was suprised. im very thirsty though so 4 pts wont be a problem.:D

im going to attempt the crisps tonight cant wait the thought of having soup is turning my stomach!!! although my microwave blow up the other day so have got a crappy one think its about a 700watt! and a stupid turn dial so am going to hhave to watch like a hawk!!!
Cant wait though!!!

Let me know how it goes!! :)

Back