newbies oldies 12 week challenge anyone

thats fantastic im wanting to try ee but not sure if im planning it right could you look at my menu and see it it looks ok for ee please :D

bumpety bump bump bump where are you im lonely :confused:

*waves* hiya guys, I've just done four days of Diet Chef'ing so I've kinda been on that board more than this one!

Anyhow, 3.5lb off for me this week which I'm quite pleased with. I'm a bit lost as to which plan I'm sticking to now lol I've got 10 days of dietchef food left so might finish that off then be back on slimming world for a bit... or something lol I'm confused!

Hope y'all well and getting stuck into your healthy eating again!

Hi all!

Ive set myself so many challenges, that I keep forgetting who I've joined in with! Lol
I have lost 4lbs this week though, which is a bonus!

im doin the EE this week, looks pretty straightforward just hope it works as it looks ace.

well done on the loss mrs v and wonder for keepin the + down

aw thank you wonder he is a little mischief lately but lovely lol

congratulations.gif
on all the losses
nice to see you popping in lochan

and
me_to_u_good_luck_lrg.jpg
starting ee and hope we all ahve a good week keep thr thread going just pop in so we know how we are all doing this week x

helloooooo m
Not too bad thank you wi tomorrow not hoping for miracles as I had a very bad weekend and still getting back to normal after the new year mthats my excuse anyway lol
how are you today :wave_cry:

helloooooo m
Not too bad thank you wi tomorrow not hoping for miracles as I had a very bad weekend and still getting back to normal after the new year mthats my excuse anyway lol
how are you today :wave_cry:

I'm good thanks, just had big plate of pasta, so nursing one very full belly on the sofa. I start my new class tomorrow, which I'm looking forward to. Trying desperately not to eat too many of the free biscuits where I'm temping at the moment - think I ate about 10 today, so hoping being back at class will stop me - arrgghhh!!!!

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow, Honey xx

*bump*

Hiya all, trying to fight the munchies while homeworking today and not doing all that well grr lol We can but try :)

Hope you're all getting along okay!

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs starting weight 159lb
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs (start weight 266
Mechmanuk -12lbs (start 235.20lbs)
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
ronnie jacobs 21b my start weight is 220.5
Nickinonicks 21lb
Wonder - 14lb (start weight 184lb)
kelboxster 24lb
anwen 16lb
Amyeve 21lb (start weight 176lb
Ikkle87 28lb
novaX - 22lb (start weight: 249lbs)
Bev1963 14lb (start weight: 174lbs)

anwen - wk1-1/2 lb**wk2-sts
mechmanuk wk1-2 1/2 lbs **wk2 sts**wk3 sts
ronnie jacob 1.5 lb-wk2 +4lbs:mad:
mummy2beslim wk1-sts**wk2-1lb wk3 +1lbwk4 -1lb
Lo-Chan - Wk1-1.5lb**wk2 +3.5lb :mad: Wk 3 -3lb
MrsV - Wk1 -5lbs, Week2 +5lbs! :(
novaX -wk 1 0_wk 2 0_ wk 3 -2lbs_wk 4 -2lbs :)
Bev1963 -wk 1 0_wk 2 0_ wk 3 -0lbs

1lb lost this week so getting there next weeek will be a good one I can feel it :)
well done everyone

I was really good this week and didnt buy any biscuits lol then I cant eat them even the ryvitta bars become tempting when there is nothing else to eat :8855:
good luck for coming week anwen and well done on last weeks loss :)

Back