Newbies/starter pack

teens74

Hello

I have a spare starter pack if anyone would like it

It has a few of my wi's from when first started in jan but as i have re-joined and got a brand new kit and am considering this as my fresh start I dont need to keep using that one and am happy to tipp ex the info put if anyone wants to do it alone but would like the books

Let me know

T x

That's really thoughtful of you, I hope somebody snaps up your kind offer. x

I am only going to throw it out if I dont, so thought on here would be a good idea lol

Meant to say I dont want anything for it, happy to pop it in the post for whoever wants it

x

Don't throw it out! I'm sure someone going it alone will love to have it. It's really kind of you to give it away - they sell for a fortune on ebay ...... even used ones!

I dont see how people can charge for something that dosnt cost much anyway lol

Mind you I am broke so i may just have t pop onto e bay and make my millions :)

how kind of you!

have PM'd you! Am so excited - thank you so much for this. It really is a fab thing to do and I will pass the books on for free again once I am done (altho, as I have over 10 stone to loose, this may be some time ....)

have PM'd you! Am so excited - thank you so much for this. It really is a fab thing to do and I will pass the books on for free again once I am done (altho, as I have over 10 stone to loose, this may be some time ....)

It is in the post today for you

Can you let me know when you get it please (or I will worry lol)

x

hi have u still got ur starter pack my little boy has put my in water so some of the page have sucked together, havent been doin it long and havent got the money to keep paying out but my fault keeping it out for him to touch lol boys for ya:cry:

Back