Newby but not to sw

Manxmaid

At the age of 30 I lost 7 stone with sw , the new me said I will never be fat again, I felt fabulous so why am I here I hear you ask ? Like many before me I went back to my 'old self' , ill health , yes that old chestnut , depression , a replacement hip and guess what , I, m 52 and now heavier than the age of 29.
I,m so miserable , there is no local sw club anymore and I mean local , I live on an island so unless it,s a boat trip I, m not joining! So joined online.
I am finding it hard without a group of peeps to encourage so that,s why I, m here to say "Hello , is it me your looking for" lol

Hope someone out there will say hi back

Manxmaid x

Hi Manxmaid,

Welcome to the forum, you will find some lovely people here for support and encouragement. I'm doing SW online too although through choice with me but it can be frustrating when you do want some extra encouragement and it's not around. I'm sure many of us have done the thing where we have all lost large amounts of weight before, said never again and then put it back on and more besides, I know I certainly have, so don't beat yourself up about it x You are back on plan and can do it again I'm sure :)

Am guessing from your username you might be on the Isle of Man? If so, lucky you it's a lovely island....apart from a lack of SW groups haha

Good luck x

Back