Newby low GI with M.E

SHOLMAN

Hi all. Really hoping you guys can help. I was diagnosed nearly 4 years ago with m.e. I have been advised to eat a low gi diet, however being young and silly i quickly reverted back to a usual diet. after maturing sightly and doing a bit of research i have come around to thinking that this diet really could help. Over the last few months i have been feeling really bad, so about a week and a half to two weeks ago i stated actively trying to eat low gi, which is really difficult with my work, life balance at the mo, although my other half is being fantastically supportive. i have being trying my best trying to do it on my own, however over the last few days my moods have been really variable, due to glucose levels, so much so i have had to drink lucozade twice... As i am hypoglycaemic. I felt fine before on low gi, but i was eating lots,but was putting weight on, but if i eat less my levels drop. i was wondering if anyone could give me an example diet plan to see if I'm doing it right, our correct me if I was wrong. Sorry my message is abit garbled, I'm just at my wits end... And could readmit do with some direction as i feel I'm not doing it right on my own.

Hi :) am new here too. I doing low GL, so quite similar actually. There's a subforum for GI/GL support here, which is really good! Good luck with everything!

Back