newby on here

chubby_chick

hey all, ok, ive been dieting for about 3 months and have a weight loss so far of 2 stone 13 pounds! i still have a long way to go but im getting there! recently my weight loss has slowed down and im feeling like i need some moral support. ive kept on the diet but recently, due to work iv started skipping meals and things! dont get me wrong im not hungry iv just not had time to eat properly. plus me and my fiance are planning on buying a house this year (so added stress) so when i do have time to eat im eating omelttes, pasta and sauce, noodles (batchelors fat free) and egg beans and chips. has anyone got any ideas on fast, cheap meals? ok guys, remember im new on here so any tips (like how to get the weight loss marker on lol) hope to make some good friends on here speak soon all x

Hi chick and welcome, you`ll be so glad you found this forum, its so supportive.
You hav done great so far on your weight loss and i wish you all the best in your future weight loss journey :0)

Hey welcome to SW and to minimins :)

Wow you have done so well already so far so firstly big hugs and congratulations for the weight you have already lost.

I am fairly new too but I would suggest adding a lot more super free foods that are also SUper Speed foods as well because they are meant to speed up metabolism. I have been on super speed tomato soup for one main meal all week and from Monday-Friday I lost two lbs whoo hoo so I think it works :) I have just made another batch of super speed soup but the weird one floating around here with the tin of baked beans in it...had it for lunch today and wasn't bad and very easy just all in the pan with water and boil for 40/50 mins and blend.

Cheap and easy meals for me are spag Bol (load it with the super veg like mushrooms onions peppers courgettes etc) chicken noodle stir fry again with LOTS of veggies, chilli's, cottage pies etc etc there are loads of recipes but I tend to eat my fav's very regularly and it's cheap to do.just done my weekly shop in Aldi for a change as the fruit/veg is super cheap and it was £37 yey :)

Also stock up on plenty of fruit as well.

Hope this helps a little xx

Back