NEWBY TO EXANTE

shona1968

I started Exante on Monday with a long term aim of loosing 3 stone. I have the will power but must say Im blooming starving. Id read that once in ketosis you stop feeling hungry... this hasnt happened for me yet. Im enjoying the soups, all except the tomatoe ones but not really liking the shakes, they just dont feel like a meal. I make the vanilla and choc into hot ones and add cofee to the vanilla.
When i eventually come off the exante i plan to convert to a slimming world type of diet, has anyone ever done this and gained weight. I also plan to have a curry once a month, Il try and chooe healthily ie Tikka and salad but really dont want to gain weight. I think if I new that if i lost weight on exante but would gain weight with my intended plan Id perhaps try an alternative diet.
Any advice welcomed xx
Best wishes

Hopefully you should be in ketosis soon, I'm on day five and the hunger seems to have vanished! Strange feeling for me, as before I was constantly starving!

Best of luck,
Cherry.

Thanks to you both, Sadly I am ravenous. Ive done The Atkins b4 and I know that stopped me feeling hungry but this is getting worse not better. Do you guys stick to the 3 meals a day

Shona, for a few people the carbs in Exante are too high for ketosis, although for most it's ok. You could try substituting one of the packs for a low carb high protein meal? So perhaps doing something like Working Solution would be better?

Remember how awful this hunger feels and before you consider having that curry think is one meal worth putting you out if ketosis and this miserable again ??

Back