Newby

becky1986

I there I started weight watchers today and am happy I took the step but also a little confused how do I find the pp value of thing which arnt in that green book I will be joining up to the monthly pass next week so will have the website but how do I go on until then??

Post it on here, or go on the online calculator, there is a free one online just type propoints calculator in google then put ur nutritional info in! Hope this helps!

I forgot to say welcome, and good luck with ur journey

if you have an android or apple you can download it off the market place, just look for weight watchers calculator or pro points calculator, hope that helps and good luck :)

Hi luv, ive just started today, well restarted i did propoints when i t first started and lost just under 3 stone, but left ww thinking i could go it alone and didnt manage very well lol!!!
i found the propoints calculator the best buy ever! i bought the deluxe starter pack and it was my saviour last time!! you can track your points on it as well as calculate anything you can get the nutritiona; values for. well worth it. and it keeps you right about how many pp ypu should be on, my old leader was fab but often forgot to recalculate when you lost!!

anyways good luck hun and enjoy, im sure youll do great!

<3

Hi Becky,
I used to do weight watchers, what item are you trying to pro point? I might be able to help. Also, If you have an android phone there are apps for weight watchers that you can download which will assist you in working out your propoints.

Back