Newby!

twigletto

Hello, all, Twig here, and not so Twiggy yet Have 2 1/2 ish to lose. I am on day two and I am so hungry. Have had all three shakes and gallons of water. Phew.:sigh:

Hello Twig. Hang in there because the hunger will soon be gone :) keep drinking the water - what about a warm drink to make your tum feel a bit more full ?

Feeling cold is a good sign - I am frozen all of the time, invested in thermal vests today :eek:

Hello twigletto - I'm a newbie here too.

Started diet last Monday - 14 stone 6 pounds 2 ounces
Weighed myself this am - 13 stone 10 pounds 8 ounces

So first week was nearly 10 pounds - definitely my incentive to carry on.

Did anyone suggest drinking Bouillon if you are feeling peckish before a meal. I have got the Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillon Powder "Instant Stock or a delicious hot drink" ;-) Only 12 calories per cup.

I'm freezing too - any suggestions anyone?

:)Awww thanks all, I will get vests, and IWILLNOTCHEAT. I am going on hols at the end of March, and do not wish to resemble a wheelie bin again. We are then going to a super wedding bash in Morrocco in May, could well be on solids by then!:D

:worthy: 23lbs is fantastic - well done!

I am going to bed early so I'm not tempted to snack.

Hi I'm new too. Start CD Thurs and reading al the stories n here has made me realise how many amazing people there are!! Good luck everyone!! I will be reading this forum every night to stop me from treating myself!!!!

My CDC recommended it. The label says:-

1 teaspoon serving

12 kcal
Carbohydrate 1.5
of which sugar 0.4

I have had one a day this week and no problem going into ketosis. It is really quite filling and yummy - surprisingly!

I'm freezing too - any suggestions anyone?

thermal underwear - seriously! I bought some this morning, it's fab :D need to go back and buy some with long sleeves now.

Welcome Paws1981 - good luck with the CD.

Seeing this icon :party0027:reminded me that Diet Zero was suggested by my CDC too.

Welcome to you all, look forward to seeing you all shrink, wrap up warm I was freezing the entire time!!

Georgie
xx

I am 5 weeks on now and still cold. Even in bed. I work in a very hot building so that's ok but as soon as i get home i am gold

Welcome twigletto!

Talklng about being cold though, I've been freezing! x x

Back