Extra Easy Days Newby

Skitzyditzy

Hi there I'm new to this :) I've had a little boy 8 months ago and still need to loose baby weight:( I've tried to go to group but don't like the speaking out loud , what plan is most effective ? Thanks

Hi and welcome!

I suggest starting with the Extra Easy Plan first, as the title says its easy to follow. Have a read of the threads on here it will help you on your journey. :)

Hi

I'm just starting week three, I'm on the extra easy and find it very good. I joined a club which took a lot of effect due to my anxiety issues but it's being out weighed by the fact I need it more then my fear x x I think it depends on what foods you like personally to which plan would suit you from what I have seen so far - do you have the books?? Or did you join online ??

Hi,
I am doing SW from home but went to one session so that I could get all the books I wanted. I can't seem to manage the time commitment of attending group every week what with my work and family life. I have a colleague who is attending group and just read all the posts on here for inspiration and help. Every one is so helpful and motivating on here. I'm following EE as I find it the easiest to plan family meals around. I also don't like the restrictions of having to eat green or red each day. I find it works for me.

Have you considered joining online? If you find it too anxiety inducing to attend group it might be a fair compromise for you.

Hi! If you find talking difficult, you could ask the SW counsellor for your group not to talk to you in group; that way you can still have that incentive of going and getting weighed, of listening to what others are doing, and seeing other people going through the same kinds of things that you are. Its just a thought. I find that the "image therapy" part is the most helpful bit. Well, not so much so in my current group but certainly the first time I went to slimming world, in my first group I don't think I would have stuck to it without the group members supporting each other (and therefore me), and I don't think I'd ha e developed the confidence to support other people meaningfully either.

Back