newby

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by lil big vic, 31 March 2009 Social URL.

1. lil big vic

lil big vic Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi Im Vicki, and just a newby,! started slim fast today, and finding the shakes a little hard to get down. But got to learn to like then i suppose if i want to loose the pounds! :girlpower:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LightRaven

LightRaven What doesn't kill me.....

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    SlimFast
    Hey Vicki, I didn't like the shakes at first either... But you get used to them. :) Hang in there!

LR

4. Too Heavy Hannah

Too Heavy Hannah Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(22.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Vicki :) Give the meal bars a go, I've had them from the start cos I don't like the shakes ... not just slimfast shakes, I hate drinking milk :eek:

5. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Hiya Viki and :welcome2:

I didn't like the strawberry,chocolate or banana shake so i have the vanilla one and when you blend it up with some ice its very yummy. I also tried the meal bars which are also okay though i am not such a good eater in the mornings and find it easier to have a shake. We are all different though when it comes to taste but i'm sure that either you will get used to it or you will find something/flavour you like. oh i also love the smoothies, they are great, but again i have seen people on here say how they hated them. Its all Trial and Error !!!

6. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    I blend mine with ice cubes too, 4 of them. Makes the shake thicker and really yummy. Don't like them without being blended with ice, although first thing in the morning when it's a bit nippy it does make you cold!! But better than drinking them without. I just have the chocolate and strawberry ones, hate banana anything (apart from bananas themselves lol!) and tried the vanilla one but didn't like it.
    Good luck,

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.