newby

Hi Im Vicki, and just a newby,! started slim fast today, and finding the shakes a little hard to get down. But got to learn to like then i suppose if i want to loose the pounds! :girlpower:

Hey Vicki, I didn't like the shakes at first either... But you get used to them. :) Hang in there!

LR

Hi Vicki :) Give the meal bars a go, I've had them from the start cos I don't like the shakes ... not just slimfast shakes, I hate drinking milk :eek:

Hiya Viki and :welcome2:

I didn't like the strawberry,chocolate or banana shake so i have the vanilla one and when you blend it up with some ice its very yummy. I also tried the meal bars which are also okay though i am not such a good eater in the mornings and find it easier to have a shake. We are all different though when it comes to taste but i'm sure that either you will get used to it or you will find something/flavour you like. oh i also love the smoothies, they are great, but again i have seen people on here say how they hated them. Its all Trial and Error !!!

I blend mine with ice cubes too, 4 of them. Makes the shake thicker and really yummy. Don't like them without being blended with ice, although first thing in the morning when it's a bit nippy it does make you cold!! But better than drinking them without. I just have the chocolate and strawberry ones, hate banana anything (apart from bananas themselves lol!) and tried the vanilla one but didn't like it.
Good luck,

Back