newcastle

Trust me get a biro or a marker too they call them fast lol xx

lol i will, do you do like loadsa diff ones at once? think i'll struggle with just the one ha me concentration aint so good and i make funny conc, like when im typing on here faces heehee me bf laughs at me :eek:x

My tongue normally sticks out or I bite my lip so no worries there ya do 6 tickets but you've got every number from 1 to 90 so ya no its there and they have got a sort of order dont worry i'll explain ya can win up to 40grand on 1 of th special tickets lol xx

Hello

I'm from Newcastle too, mind if I join in? Im doing good old weight watchers

Hiya hun, where bouts in newcastle are you chick? im doing slim n save but been off plan for two days.

Catdog xx

Well I live 15miles from the city centre quote close to Chopwell woods if you've heard of them?

I'm finding ww difficult to stick to at times

Well I live 15miles from the city centre quote close to Chopwell woods if you've heard of them?

I'm finding ww difficult to stick to at times

No clue lol we having a meetup next week if you fancy it? Neither me or emma drive like so will be newcastle city centre i reckon, were supposed to go bingo on thur but the weather was awful yesterday, emma's doing SW so we the oddest diet meet up ever hehe xx

Yeah that sounds good if you don't mind me tagging along? I drive and funnily enough work in south shields! Your not missing much not knowing where Chopwell woods is only time a lot of people hear about it is for Christmas trees!

Yeah that sounds good if you don't mind me tagging along? I drive and funnily enough work in south shields! Your not missing much not knowing where Chopwell woods is only time a lot of people hear about it is for Christmas trees!

aww well i love xmas trees hehe never had real one though! yes of course hun more the merrier :D let us know what days and thats good for you, i get paid monday so any day after thats good for me. how you finding the pro points plan? ive done wws in past but the old plan.x

Hello i'm here lol my sister is on ww I used to but couldn't stand counting points I think tuesday seems th best to meet up so far but i'm easy lol xx

This is gonna sound thick are ya male or female lol xx

im female :p

lol shes female hun xx

Eh how do u no lol xx

Thats true haha xx

I get paid Monday as well tho it's my brothers birthday so might be busy any other day that week should be ok don't have too much planned for this week other then work!

Im finding it ok mostly just find that on 26pp it's difficult I want something really nice to eat as I don't like going too far into my weekly points x

I couldn't cope on ww anymore my sis said its dead strange now wit ya weekly points and ya daily ones ya should change to slimming world join the dark side lol xx

I get paid Monday as well tho it's my brothers birthday so might be busy any other day that week should be ok don't have too much planned for this week other then work!

Im finding it ok mostly just find that on 26pp it's difficult I want something really nice to eat as I don't like going too far into my weekly points x

i was gonna start it i did show up to free meeting but looked bit complicated to me, i hate change n liked the other plan cos knew all the points for stuff ha.

I couldn't cope on ww anymore my sis said its dead strange now wit ya weekly points and ya daily ones ya should change to slimming world join the dark side lol xx

im on seafood diet atm i see food and i eat it :eek: if sw is the darkside where am i at lol xx

I tried slimming world for a couple of weeks but didn't really get it think that the free stuff fooled me basically ate too much of it!

Ww has changed a bit with the weeklies but it's handy to have them if you have a night out etc ww has worked for me in the past so I know it works if I can just stick at it x

Back