newcastle

Do ya mean sw lol yeah just syn it its not gonna kill ya every once in a while lol but ya can make ya own burger nd chips for free xx

Do ya mean sw lol yeah just syn it its not gonna kill ya every once in a while lol but ya can make ya own burger nd chips for free xx

lol i wasnt saying like, like we say like i said it in the way the rest of country says it as in a question/comparison thing- god hope that makes sense otherwiseive just made right tit of meself haha x

catdog said:
lol i wasnt saying like, like we say like i said it in the way the rest of country says it as in a question/comparison thing- god hope that makes sense otherwiseive just made right tit of meself haha x

Haha made no sense to me but i'm not th brightest so we'll be tits together lmao xx

Haha made no sense to me but i'm not th brightest so we'll be tits together lmao xx

LMAO im so glad ive met u like, ye crack me up haha. xx

Lol right back at ya chick feel like i've known ya years too ya a cracker lol xx

i'll explain in person lololol xx

cor ur so bloody fast at typing, im like a nana, i only use one finger heehee. xx

Haha I think i'm slow compared to some people i've got touch screen as well so keep messing words up lmao x

i might not make tuesday, at this rate i'll be in prison for strangling the cat, how horny can one cat be :confused: meow, meoow, meow,meoooooooow, all day im losing my mind!

Hahahahahahaha didn't even no cats got horny lmao xx

Hahahahahahaha didn't even no cats got horny lmao xx

lmao aye, supposed to be like twice a year or summit but she wants its all the time, shes got bf who knocks on for her but not letting her out anymore cos dont want her to have more kittens, want to get her fixed but the vet says to wait til she out of season, she always in season :confused: she tries it on with the dog! xx

catdog said:
lmao aye, supposed to be like twice a year or summit but she wants its all the time, shes got bf who knocks on for her but not letting her out anymore cos dont want her to have more kittens, want to get her fixed but the vet says to wait til she out of season, she always in season :confused: she tries it on with the dog! xx

Hahahahahahaha they would make an actual catdog lmao xx

Her bf knocks on her lmfao xx

Awww bless I hate cats like lol xx

Awww bless I hate cats like lol xx
LMFAO :8855: well ide like to say you'de change your mind with Lyra (my cat) but well she's a bit of a ***** :p xx

Dont mind them in small doses but couldn't own 1 nd I think all cats are there is 1 in my street that keeps shittin in my garden lol xx

lol i love them, i love how ignorant and selfish they are and how unashamed of it they are lol, least they honest that they sly haha,i'll take a cat over a person anyday :D

oh but i cant get undressed in front of her cos i think all cats have got little aliens in their heads n videotaping through their eyes *disclaimer:believed ths before seen men in black :p* xx

catdog said:
lol i love them, i love how ignorant and selfish they are and how unashamed of it they are lol, least they honest that they sly haha,i'll take a cat over a person anyday :D

oh but i cant get undressed in front of her cos i think all cats have got little aliens in their heads n videotaping through their eyes *disclaimer:believed ths before seen men in black :p* xx

Hahahahahahaha wot th hell planet or you on lol xx

Back