newcastle

Your just having a bad week nd ya on a crap diet lol here is an ass kick just for you :) xx

As long as it works for you thats all that matters hun xx

I tried slimming world for a couple of weeks but didn't really get it think that the free stuff fooled me basically ate too much of it!

Ww has changed a bit with the weeklies but it's handy to have them if you have a night out etc ww has worked for me in the past so I know it works if I can just stick at it x

i was same wiv sw, took the freedom bit far lololol xx

Your just having a bad week nd ya on a crap diet lol here is an ass kick just for you :) xx

lol im enjoying the seefood diet :giggle:

Thats wot I love had chicken stuffed wit a ww sausage wrapped in bacon last night it was lush dont no wot to have tonight tho xx

Thats wot I love had chicken stuffed wit a ww sausage wrapped in bacon last night it was lush dont no wot to have tonight tho xx

i dunno what to do food/diet wise im just so fed up of it all but know ive got to get back on horse n get weight off just at a loss which diet gah x

Right as ya diet buddy ya gonna go on slimming world and i'm gonna coach ya all th time ya have a wobble and ya not gonna abuse th free food how does that sound? Xx

Right as ya diet buddy ya gonna go on slimming world and i'm gonna coach ya all th time ya have a wobble and ya not gonna abuse th free food how does that sound? Xx
lol maybe, what club u go to is it in newcastle city centre? xx

No its near me their lovely its on a tuesday come this week if ya want i'll meet ya in town they do a raffle as well as lucky loser slimmer of th week nd slimmer of th month too :) xx

No its near me their lovely its on a tuesday come this week if ya want i'll meet ya in town they do a raffle as well as lucky loser slimmer of th week nd slimmer of th month too :) xx

i'll think bout it, be nice to go wiv u like, might come along see how i feel bout it :) xx

Well ya more than welcome to chick its a lot cheaper too nd ya can cook for ya bf too :) xx

Well ya more than welcome to chick its a lot cheaper too nd ya can cook for ya bf too :) xx
hahahaha me cook, ur havin a laff lol
I think it works better if you can go with someone so good luck if you decide to go for it x

thats defo what im missing chick, ive done both these diets on me own upto but really strugglin on me own now ive done it so long. x

giles86 said:
I think it works better if you can go with someone so good luck if you decide to go for it x

Sooooo agree wit that my mam comes nd sits like a tin of milk haha xx

Well girls I will be back later coz i'm gonna cook my fave sw meal - a fry up yum lol xx

Sooooo agree wit that my mam comes nd sits like a tin of milk haha xx

lmao must be so much easier the two of yous buying the same stuff though for tea and that, all my OH eats is junk,chocolate and sweets and he eats alot of it! xx

lol enjoy xx

catdog said:
lmao must be so much easier the two of yous buying the same stuff though for tea and that, all my OH eats is junk,chocolate and sweets and he eats alot of it! xx

My mam doesn't even do th diet she just sits wit me wit me not being able to go by myself :-( bless her xx

My mam doesn't even do th diet she just sits wit me wit me not being able to go by myself :-( bless her xx

haha i thought u meant she just not very involved wiv da group not that she don't do it lolol. xx

Awww no my consultant is dead nice she just lets her sit in lol xx

Back