newcastle

hi everyone.

im from the north east too. Live in consett but grew up over prudhoe

iv only just started attempting to lose weight again but thinking of trying slimming world this time
Hi Laura :D im back on slim n save but emma's doing sliming world if you want to ask her any q bout it. When you starting chick? im on restart today xx

hello, i started my diet yesterday although i only won the slimming world books on ebay on sunday so im waiting for them to arrive before starting to do that diet. :)
hiya chick, ive switched to WW, OH's coming with me in morn to join, first meetings free so he's gonna come along to support me even though hes a skinny minnie lol. gonna be brave and join gym in newcastle, it looks amazing n got loads of classes to choose from, just gotta suck up anxiety n get there first lol. What you doing in the meantime,calorie counting? xx

calorie counting drives me in sane. im just eating healthy and working out.

Mick (the other half) bought me a cross trainer and he's turned my bike into an excerise bike so ive got a mini gym going on in the house.

I used to do weight watchers, went to the meetings and was at the gym 3/4 times a week and in the 15 months i was with weight watchers i lost 15lbs. the leader wasnt nice, made me feel pathetic, kept rubbing it in that others who'd joined when i did had lost 3/4 stone..so i left. did better on my own and lost 7lbs in 2 months. but then started widdling myself off it. the junk food crept in etc..

Since my daughter was born last march, ive been trying to lose weight. I lost a stone, but then it slowly started coming back on again, so need to really pull my finger out and get losing again.

calorie counting drives me in sane. im just eating healthy and working out.

Mick (the other half) bought me a cross trainer and he's turned my bike into an excerise bike so ive got a mini gym going on in the house.

I used to do weight watchers, went to the meetings and was at the gym 3/4 times a week and in the 15 months i was with weight watchers i lost 15lbs. the leader wasnt nice, made me feel pathetic, kept rubbing it in that others who'd joined when i did had lost 3/4 stone..so i left. did better on my own and lost 7lbs in 2 months. but then started widdling myself off it. the junk food crept in etc..

Since my daughter was born last march, ive been trying to lose weight. I lost a stone, but then it slowly started coming back on again, so need to really pull my finger out and get losing again.

Bless ye hun, no good if ye aint got a supportive leader, if dieting was that easy we'd all be slim. ive got major binge eating issues so know what its like :(

The first time i joined ww years ago i put on 2lb in first week lol, she was gobsmacked ha- thing is i had summit like 20points a day n worked at greggs at the time, i said ide had the odd pasty at work- she goes theres 20points in greggs cheese pasty and ide been having steakbakes and they are bigger :eek:.

Theres new plan at ww now similar to sw so gonna give it a bash see how i go.

Aww you have baby, im due to be aunty for the first time this year, twice over im soooooooo excited,need piccies! im addicted to looking at babyclothes and things atm, even attempting to knit ready for them coming ha xx

Hi ladies

How is everyone?

Catbot your messages are full so I couldn't reply!

I'm back to ww today after three weeks away (two of them on an all inclusive holiday) and the results aren't pretty! Really need to get my butt into gear now and follow the damn points!

Hi ladies

How is everyone?

Catbot your messages are full so I couldn't reply!

I'm back to ww today after three weeks away (two of them on an all inclusive holiday) and the results aren't pretty! Really need to get my butt into gear now and follow the damn points!

catbot :giggle:

aww didnt realise doh! i'll go empty them, didnt realise there was a limit. Glad to seeye back hun :) 3 weeks away, im not jealous at all :p.

im on restart today again! i have to do it this time.

Catdog xx

Catdog even! God I'm so sorry I can't even get a name right!!
Holiday was amazing so glad I went but the hard work starts again now

Catdog even! God I'm so sorry I can't even get a name right!!
Holiday was amazing so glad I went but the hard work starts again now

lol dont worry bout it, ive been called worse haha. where did you go hun? waiting on next septembers flights and hols to come out so i can book my wedding to vegas EEK! XX

I went to the Dominican republic id go back tomorrow!
Oh how exciting and congratulations!! Vegas looks great was liking at the weekend virgin said flights should be out early to mid july if that's any help? Where you looking at staying?

I went to the Dominican republic id go back tomorrow!
Oh how exciting and congratulations!! Vegas looks great was liking at the weekend virgin said flights should be out early to mid july if that's any help? Where you looking at staying?

yeah they usually come out like 10 month before so not for abit yet for ours as we going beginning of sept 2013 so thinking itl be nov/decemberish before we can book, gives us time to save as well so im not complaining but be nice to know they booked yano- will look at virgin in july to see if theyve got our dates though-thanks!. we booking venue here for a celebration do when we get back for everyone but that isnt until we come back from vegas sogot abit of time for that aswell til need to be booked venue decided uponso just waiting game to get it all into play- so excited haha.

off out to join up to the gym-wish me luck im terrified haha xx

hiya was going to be the one eldon sq newcastle but have went for olympia, its in sunderland city centre n is a ladies only one, im excited but terrified- first induction tomorra eek! why, are you wanting to join aswell n come with me :p. ooh i got a kinda job today! will be working in charity shop, first day wednesday!will look good on cv, gets me out the house n doing good for charity all wrapped into one! got to enrol for college now, starts september! xx

I just wondered if you'd joined the one I go to but you haven't I go to springs lite on the quayside well I go to the pool one day I'll hit the gym..
Great about the job hun! What are you looking to go to college for?

I just wondered if you'd joined the one I go to but you haven't I go to springs lite on the quayside well I go to the pool one day I'll hit the gym..
Great about the job hun! What are you looking to go to college for?

ah no was gonna join the eldon sq one as with me student card was only twenty quid a month no contract but liked this cos its easier to get to n girls only :D

im doing access to uni course, its a year long n will be able to go to uni the next september :D at uni il be doing sociology n criminology combined course at northumbria or newcastle hopefully! xx

Oh that's excellent! I keep toying with the idea of doing something in criminology but I'm not sure I could face another uni course good luck with it!

Girl only gym sounds good I should probably go to one of them

Oh that's excellent! I keep toying with the idea of doing something in criminology but I'm not sure I could face another uni course good luck with it!

Girl only gym sounds good I should probably go to one of them

yeah you should, mine :p

well this will be first time at uni for me,always planned on going but lifes problems got in the way, better late than never eh lol im gonna be a pensioner compared to the other starters :eek:xx

yeah you should, mine :p

well this will be first time at uni for me,always planned on going but lifes problems got in the way, better late than never eh lol im gonna be a pensioner compared to the other starters :eek:xx

Of course you wont be!! What is it you eventually want to do? xx

Of course you wont be!! What is it you eventually want to do? xx

im hoping to work within the police in some capacity, i havent decided one hundrd percent which way to go at uni either that or counselling xx

Back