newcastle

catdog said:
:D planet- team edward lol x

You are crazy lol ya fab hun xx

ooh is your mam supportive of u getting a doggy? x

We intended to come her to winter here, but extended it a bit. I was a Slimming World consultant in the UK in Houghton le Spring and that area. But gave it up in 2007. It is an excellent plan and I lost 4 1/2 stones on it. But thyroid went out of phsyc again, still trying to get it right. It's a good challange living here as I have to find alternatives for the foods I used to get every day - no Quark here!!!!!!

Haha thanks hun yeah we were both gutted about th staffy but i'm gonna wait a few months and try again xx

CathySW said:
We intended to come her to winter here, but extended it a bit. I was a Slimming World consultant in the UK in Houghton le Spring and that area. But gave it up in 2007. It is an excellent plan and I lost 4 1/2 stones on it. But thyroid went out of phsyc again, still trying to get it right. It's a good challange living here as I have to find alternatives for the foods I used to get every day - no Quark here!!!!!!

Well its rained here for th last week i'm sick lol always find it hard to stick to a diet when its so miserable coz funnily enough salad just doesn't cheer me up like a bar of chocolate would lol xx

Haha thanks hun yeah we were both gutted about th staffy but i'm gonna wait a few months and try again xx

I was gonna be all lets find ye one next week, then can get dogs out through summer :p is it more a pup you are after? xx

Yeah i'd rather have a pup just coz I can train it right then nd i'm skint too so wish someone would just give me a puppy lol xx

Yeah i'd rather have a pup just coz I can train it right then nd i'm skint too so wish someone would just give me a puppy lol xx

hmm i take up this challenge to find you pup for free :p xx

Well its rained here for th last week i'm sick lol always find it hard to stick to a diet when its so miserable coz funnily enough salad just doesn't cheer me up like a bar of chocolate would lol xx

We get rain over the winter (when it rains it does 'yuck it down'. Sun is shining now though, weather really good, but it get a bit nippy when the sun goes in. But definately warmer than the uk. I used to work in Gateshead and it would be lovely and sunny, but when I got home to Whitburn there would be a sea fret - thick fog.........Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Lol if ya manage that i'd love ya forever chick lol nothing too big nd nothing too small either lol xx

I'm sorry but your no longer allowed to comment on weather as I am turning green wit envy lol xx

haha my mission starts tomorra mornin bright and early! :D i have my orders- nowt too big, nowt too small- catdog is on the case woot! xx

catdog said:
haha my mission starts tomorra mornin bright and early! :D i have my orders- nowt too big, nowt too small- catdog is on the case woot! xx

Oh my god ya mint hun go go go if you find me a free puppy i'll pay for ya bingo 1 week lol xx oh and a pack of pepsi max lol

Oh my god ya mint hun go go go if you find me a free puppy i'll pay for ya bingo 1 week lol xx oh and a pack of pepsi max lol

lmao im queen of this stuff man, you'll have one by end of week and il have me free bingo and pmax :p xx

Haha I love it xx

Another North East girl here. Mind if I pop in now and again and say hi? Rarely around during the day, but can still play catch up.

I usually do Atkins, but giving the metabolism a kick up the bum and doing S&S for a while.

Have a great week girlies. :)

Another North East girl here. Mind if I pop in now and again and say hi? Rarely around during the day, but can still play catch up.

I usually do Atkins, but giving the metabolism a kick up the bum and doing S&S for a while.

Have a great week girlies. :)

hiya chick, how u gettin on? im back on sns today after 3 week break xx

Back