Newcomer's Diary

STRUGGLING!!!!
Scales are not shifting and I have my weigh in on tues morning with the nurse... here we go again!!!
2 weeks late with totm ( no definitely not ) think it must just be combination of the blue pills and my age???
Not a happy bunny... am eating all the right things... am right on the verge of going off the rails!!! :eatdrink023:DOH!!

oh hun, im sorry you are feeling down (and that i have been a rubbish mini friend and not been on a lot...

how did the nurse go?
have you thought about taking something like the pill to keep you regular??
im not a medical expert, so i dont really know much.... but i hope you are feeling better...

xxxx

Hi everyone,

Well I cancelled my appt with the nurse... there was just no point in going, the scales had not moved at all!!.... had a bit of a blip really and put on 2 lbs... finally had totm 3 weeks overdue... feel normal again now and have lost a couple of pounds on the scales... hooray!
I am going to book another appt for the end of March possibly the 25th? to give me more time to get cracking now... had a busy few weeks and have taken my mind of xenical... have plenty of pills left till next weigh in as i kept forgetting to take them anyway!.. had a new kitchen fitted which went on for 4 weeks rather than 2 weeks... really struggled towards the end... totm did not go to plan and caused me to be really bloated...have youngest daugther also off school with a broken wrist.. which is a bad break.. (fell off swing) have to go back tomorrow to see if it is setting ok? fingers crossed... and also had to try and fit in work... altogether when I look back i have had a busy month with lots of little issues... so I am glad I just cancelled the appt and I am now back on track desperately trying to make it a 4.5lb weight loss for end of the month .... hopefully will be able to get back to excercise also next week if daughter is back at school....

Well!!! try as I might I cannot get these scales to shift... have not booked an appt with the nurse yet, only have one days pills left... but I have to get this 2lb off otherwise I will have a gain and I dont want another gain!!:cry:
I am now keeping a book to show everything that I am eating in the hope that this will help me... it has worked out over the last few days approx 1540cals a day.. but the fat content for the day never reaches more than 20g for the whole day?? doesnt seem very much to me?? Still I am going to have a good go at getting a few pounds off and then book appt with the nurse... I do feel like I have wasted the last few months since xmas getting nowhere fast, but now things have really got to change as I am just wasting valuable time to lose weight... so I am going for it....big style!!!:D

Back