newcommer

catlackey

HI everyone i am new to this but reading all your stories have been really helpfull I am on my fourth day on Lipotrim .feeling tired and headachy .going to watch football today with hubby at the pub ,this is going to be a challenge ! but really need to do this ,would like to lose 5 stone .x

Hi lynn managed to stick to water in the pub and met up with friends . They were all saying I didn't need to diet coz 'I have a thin face " !!! Yes but I have a fat body .. It's hard though coz I'm cooking for my son and husband .. and my husband had a kebab after the pub ..I stayed strong had a shake .I am desperate to succeed tho . Thanks for the post

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lynn . Are you on the same as me ? My friend has also started on the same day so we are encouraging each other she calls me shaker sister lol my husband kept offering me some kebab coz he said he was worried about me not eating enough mmm thinking he might not want me thin .another day tmw and an extra hour in bed Bonus ?

no, i'm not on cd. Have been in the past (plus several lol). I am using a slim pod, check out thread on general weight loss discussion board. :) I think it's starting to kick in.

HI everyone i am new to this but reading all your stories have been really helpfull I am on my fourth day on Lipotrim .feeling tired and headachy .going to watch football today with hubby at the pub ,this is going to be a challenge ! but really need to do this ,would like to lose 5 stone .x

Heyy!

Welcome to the forum!

Well done on resisting temptation at the pub! It's so hard when you're surrounded by people indulging themselves!!
Im on day 6 of lipotrim :)

Best of luck!! x

Hey laurel. X .survived the pub .boring football and lots of drunk rowdy people managed to drink water . It makes it harder when people tell you there's nothing wrong with you . When they are skinny !! I know I'm overweight that's why I'm doing this . ? I also have high blood pressure. Which is caused by being overweight .I'm glad I found this site tho lots of really nice people all going thru the same thing .. When do you get weighed ? I get weighed tues I'll keep in touch

I get weighed on a Saturday. Had my first weigh-in today. Well done on sticking to your guns though, it can be hard when people are telling you that you don't need the diet. A few people have said that to me too. I just wanted to tell them to shut up! lol
Best of luck for Tuesday - keep us posted!! x

Back