Newish here

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Hi there, have come back to this wonderful site to hopefully get some more support to lose the wight I have gained... Again :sigh:

a little about me... I'm a dubliner who moved to London two years ago. It was great at the start but I became very lonely as I realised that this city was just not for me, but the job was great. Weeks turned into months and I did what is natural to me.. I start to find comfort in my food and before I knew it the weight had piled on again to the point that I hate looking at myself in the mirror. Enough is enough... I have decided to move back home to Dublin ago be with my friends and family and my wonderful boyfriend and it's about time to stop mopping around and get this weight shifted!

I hope to get to know some people on here as I really need the support and kick up the backside :D

look forward to meeting you lovely peeps xxxx

Oops

Last edited:
Hi I'm semi be to the site and I haven't worked out how to start a new thread? Or topic

Hi there, welcome too. if you are using the website, if you scroll down to the very bottom of the forum it will say post new thread on forum. Just click on it and type away ? you can preview it as well before posting and there are also options for you to get any notifications if people reply. If you're still unsure, just shout ?

Welcome back Tootiefrootie. Family and boyfriend, people you love and care about you, are the best support. When you return back to home you'll feel much better. We are also here for extra support.

Welcome back Tootiefrootie. Family and boyfriend, people you love and care about you, are the best support. When you return back to home you'll feel much better. We are also here for extra support.

That is so true, thank you for your kind words. Lovely to meet you :)

Sorry, I didn't realise that Princess_Ruthy would be in such demand as a username... :p

Hi there, welcome too. if you are using the website, if you scroll down to the very bottom of the forum it will say post new thread on forum. Just click on it and type away ? you can preview it as well before posting and there are also options for you to get any notifications if people reply. If you're still unsure, just shout ?

Ah I'm using my phone and it doesn't let me I don't think

Ah I'm using my phone and it doesn't let me I don't think

Oh I see... I think if you select the area you want to create a new thread in, there should be an arrow button (if using an apple device) that will give you the option to create a new thread..... Hope that helps.

P.s the welcome was to the others who hijacked your welcome post form years ago.

P.s the welcome was to the others who hijacked your welcome post form years ago.

People hijacked my welcome post? Think I might have deleted my subscription to that lol

Ah see my error, I looked at your join date. I am not royalty I've used this username for a long time on different things. Anywho i'm out, this is going nowhere.

.. Sorry for keep quoting you but I forget how you can just reply to the person rather than inserting the whole post again....

Oh I see yeah I've been on here before such a great supportive site :) re royalty again sorry that was just my humour, my name is Ruth too so I was just kidding about the username already been taken. Just thinking about it now though that may not have been obvious... Oh...right...

Let me start again.

Hi there, my name is Ruth too and it's lovely to meet you :)

Lol, Hello Ruth, My name is Ruth Also :) Nice to meet you too x

Back