newly for 2013

2013andslim

been on swimming world before loved it but I thought the grass was greener with ww ...not much success there.! I'm ready to tackle my last to two stone..I start 31 December which is perfect for me...that's a Monday if anyone wants to buddy up ...good luck to u all...nice to be around people who have the same battles

that's great good minds think alike with names...I'm starting new years eve ....so ready to start it seems such a drag ...I did think about starting xmas eve but would have just put more pressure on..how are u doing...just getting used to site and finding my way round at mo...done sw before did well I lost a stone and then a stone myself...two to go til back to post baby weight...he's two now I had visions of talking to people when he was 16 saying ...just trying to get baby weight off ha ha....how do u find sw ....

I thought it was only me who was crazy being on here at this time...lovely to have a buddy...it Will really help...how are u getting on...have u found Christmas hard

As you can see from my stats I started on 30th oct, I had a really fantastic 6 weeks since starting but the last two weeks I've had gains lol.
im ready to now hit the plan hard and get this weight off. How about you hun?xxx

Hi all, well i have been on slimming world before, lost 3 stone but completely went off track in 2012 so i know it works and i am determined, have a week in paris in April and 2weeks in greece booked for June so I have no option but to begin again! haha overall i'd like to lose 6stone, but that seems like a huggggge task so for now i shall focus on getting back to the gym, three times each week and getting a few new slimming world friendly recipes & ingredients into the house and all the christmas treats out!

definitely, i find motivation is my problem, i lovvve the gym when i'm there and i could stay for a couple of hours but its getting there in the first place that kills me! i usually finish work about 4 or 5am, i'm a member of a 24hr gym and my intentions are normally great, have my kit and everything with me but when it comes to the end of my 10hr shift, my bed calls much louder than the cross trainer!

Morning mrs wilsoncroft, morning yes I'm ready to hit the plan hard, I struggle bait with 1/3 of my plate at times but determined this time... I replied on my phone up to now so couldn't see your stats anywhere... On iPad now and don't feel as in the dark....gosh u did fantastic on plan amazing losses... The gains your ready to get off now .... You can do it...I feel disgusted with myself this Xmas and knowing I'm rejoining I've gorged... No middle ground with me good or bad that's all!!
I'm actually sick of food now... Which is good so I want some good losses!! I AM staying to class which is not what I have done in plan... My downfall I know.. I needs to realise if I've not been good its not like I've failed or I'm gonna be told off ha ha! Anyway we can all do this ill put my stats on tomorrow when I've got the weight eek! I've started a diary too ... Off we go.

Hi going to be skinny...we can all do this.. I'm about to start .. Again...ny eve! Our goals are same... My stats are a little sketchie til I weigh tomorrow...I'm starting my diary tomorrow... Have u got one? You have done so so well well done you x

What lies within....I've done fab too exercise for me too... Bike and walking, gym bit hard for me with kids. This will be first time I've done both together so looking for good results fingers crossed x

Hi going to be skinny...we can all do this.. I'm about to start .. Again...ny eve! Our goals are same... My stats are a little sketchie til I weigh tomorrow...I'm starting my diary tomorrow... Have u got one? You have done so so well well done you x

Thanks hun - tough going but def getting there! My diary should be in link below. If not, it's can the party girl finally slim? X

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Gym at 5 in the morning?!?! And I thought I was crazy obsessed!!!! After work is always tough never mind the time. Could you go before maybe? X

haha believe me, i never thought such a phrase, gym at 5am?!, would come from my mouth!

but it's really quiet and much more relaxing than going at peak times when i am convinced that that girl in the tiny shorts and perfect make up, surrounded by the group of hunks are talking about & laughing at me, the sweating mess on the treadmill haha

as i was saying, going before work makes sense but im the sort of person who has trouble motivatinging myself to get up and trek to the gym whereas if im awake at 5am anyway, and in work which means im closer to the gym than if i was at home, it seems to make sense to me but this year i must stop the excuses after work & just GO.

Fingers crossed! I am starting tonight :D

I am weighing in on Wednesday for the first time. Lost weight before on SW and WW but without the weekly weigh in I loose motivation and it creeps back on.
Going to Kos in May and would love to be confident in my cosie.
Good luck everybody.
lets all be sexy in 2013

Jane34 said:
I am weighing in on Wednesday for the first time. Lost weight before on SW and WW but without the weekly weigh in I loose motivation and it creeps back on.
Going to Kos in May and would love to be confident in my cosie.
Good luck everybody.
lets all be sexy in 2013

Yes I'm the same I struggle with staying class...gain and loose motivation...I am gonna make a big effort to stay n get to know other sw members which will make me want to stay...good luck to u lovie

Back