newly for 2013

Hello all, I am so keen to get back on plan, the last two weeks of December up till tonight have been a write off, eating everthing I can lay my hands on, Dreadful. TBH I have really,genuinely,missed the structure of SW, up to the xmas blow out I had lost about 18 lbs quite easily too, and I am looking forward to getting back on board.

Good luck one and all, and enjoy New Years eve!

Can I jump in here? Would love to start losing weight again. I am a gym junkie but powerlifting so the weight area is where you'll find me.

Anyway.. i'm looking to join a group that starts tuesday next week but would love to start NOW to keep me on track. I have been being good since 28th Dec but my totm is with me, so not ideal.

I haven't done SW for donkey's years and never got the hang of red and green to be honest - I'm veggie and it just confused me.. Had a look at the food optomising and it looks pretty good and as I love things like pasta it certainly appeals!

Look forward to seeing you around and us shrinking! lol I will swap my weights over to stones and lbs to make it easier - they're kilo's at the moment.

miss_marshmallow said:
Hi, I'm rejoining on Wednesday. New year new start. Would love some buddies to keep me on track and help motivate each other xx

hi I'm tracey 2013and slim..id love to buddy I go in couple ov hours tonight...I'm gonna start a diary today with both food and weight loss...will u do that n ill subscribe ... x

you do that Jill...just been to class half pound heavier than estimated so sort of pleased...ready to get started now...I'm starting mine tomoz...happy new year

Evening number two at the gym this year, haha two pretty good workouts, now just to get the eating in order! made lovely slimming world beef stew this evening before work but couldn't resist some yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes (cooked in duck fat) with it, and a rolo cookie with tea afterwards.

have also braved the scales at the gym tonight and they are reading 16st 5lbs, eeek! but, instead of freaking out...my main thought was, 'that will be the last time they EVER say that'!

Feeling good & positive!

Sorry I've been quiet - been busy with work. Went back to group today and have put on two stone since this time last year. My heart sunk to the ground and I wanted to cry.

Rushed home to cuddle my boyfriend and told him what happened and he said "baby you're incredibly beautiful don't worry, you will get it off I know you will....just gotta do it now - but it doesn't show honestly"

To me it shows and more so, I'm so disappointed I've put on nearly half what I originally lost. Ah well I've been 100% all day and written everything in my food diary.

Lets do this!!!

sexyfor2013 said:
Sorry I've been quiet - been busy with work. Went back to group today and have put on two stone since this time last year. My heart sunk to the ground and I wanted to cry.

Rushed home to cuddle my boyfriend and told him what happened and he said "baby you're incredibly beautiful don't worry, you will get it off I know you will....just gotta do it now - but it doesn't show honestly"

To me it shows and more so, I'm so disappointed I've put on nearly half what I originally lost. Ah well I've been 100% all day and written everything in my food diary.

Lets do this!!!

Dont u worry ur back on plan and not alone ...we will do this u have started back at club and just think u could be two stone down by spring x

Absolutely, I've got to do this and glad to have people like you on a similar journey.

I've been 100% since Thursday morning and feeling great. Bring on next Thursday:) although I'm staying in a hotel twice this week with work aaaaggh

4 times at the gym last week, although went to the cinema today and had a little pot of ice cream and some pop corn, naughty! but back to the gym tomorrow night and hopefully get for a big shop this week so that'll get me back on the food track, again, hopefully! hope everyone is keeping well, one week down 2013, bring on the next!

Back