News from the Conference!!

Isobel1965

Gold Member
A new broccolli (sp?) and cheese soup available for CDCs to purchase from Monday!!

From the New Year, 200 cal tomato and mushroom pasta meals for those on CD1000+.

lol....I think we're getting the same texts Isobel!:D

oooh oooh oooh I love cheese and broccoli soup!!!

Isobel you're going to have to make sure you get some of that in for me!!!! Think if you order it first thing they might get it to you by the time I get there? Yeah I doubt it too, oh well something to look forward to

Looks like we're all on Conference Alert! :D

oooh oooh oooh I love cheese and broccoli soup!!!

Isobel you're going to have to make sure you get some of that in for me!!!! Think if you order it first thing they might get it to you by the time I get there? Yeah I doubt it too, oh well something to look forward to

Erm how about no lol! I'll order some on Monday and it'll be with me for Tuesday - I can drop some in to your work for you if you want xxxx

Not sure about this - erm is is going to be green? And smell of feet?:)

That's exactly what went through my mind!!! :D :D

I'll be doing a taste test with all my clients this week so will let you know Mrs Tweedy!! :p

Me too, although the pasta sounds good, I am just starting 1000 today so can someone taste that too!!!!!!

I want the cheese & brocolli soup!! Must ring my CDC on monday and tell her to order some....not due to see her for another 3 weeks but I feel I should maybe make a special visit just to get some....I miss cheese!!

Back