News

Lairey

Good Evening Everyone,

Well, I've been back on Lipotrim since Monday (after my birthday/easter break). I had my weigh in today and have lost 3lb in the 5 days. I'm really pleased with that and have decided to take a big step.................................I have decided to come off the full Lipotrim programme!!! I think its the right time for me and after discussions with my Fiancee and my family, they seemed to agree with me.

I have decided to follow a weight watchers style diet from now on with perhaps a shake for breakfast or lunch. I may also use the Lipotrim maintenance products.

I hope I am making the right decision, I'm pretty sure I am. I still want to lose a bit more weight and am sure that with my new healthy diet, that will be perfectly possible.

So, here I am, 3 stone 2lb lighter and a size 14 (very nearly a 12), venturing out in to the world without Lipotrim to protect me. I'm gonna hang around here still though if thats ok? You all give such great support and advice. I would be stuck without you.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks very much everyone-Wish me luck!

XxX

Woohoooo you go girl! You can def lose more weight i am! You have doe fantastic honey and look fab!! Im rally pleased for you and you seem soooo happy:D:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Lairey, cant wait to do the same. Good luck and keep popping in. Seeya pet xx

Yeah you better keep in touch hun? xxx

Thanks guys.

I am definately not going anywhere! I love it here. You can't get rid of me that easily!

Did you go out for that drink in the end Tracy?

XxX

Lol i forgot i had a hospital appt today hun, it was supposed to be tomorrow night but not sure if i can drink ill see how i feel!! I really really want to go though hun lol xxx

Oh right. I hope you are ok? Take it easy and don't go out if you don't feel up to it.

XxX

I'll be fine hun just not used to drinking after all this time and my mate isnt the light drinker type lol. It will be a big one! You upto much this weekend hun? xx

I've got quite a lazy weekend ahead of me actually. Makes a change! Think some shopping might happen at some point!!!

I'm going to get an early night. Seems like this week has gone on forever. Thank goodness its the weekend!

Have a great night if you do go out and just be careful with the alcohol. You'll be fine.

Night night

XxX

Cheers honey ill let you know how i get on, night night xxx

Lairey, your before and after photies are amazing! You must be sooooooo proud of yourself. Well done!! I cant wait till I'm 6 weeks down the line.... (only 5 weeks and 1 day to go!) lol

Yes i agree of Lairey photos of before and after she looks stunning , Well done for losing over 3 stone and wish you all the best in the future XX

Lairey,you would hardly know it was the same person,you look amazing! So pleased for you x

I ditto what everyone else has said. What I did when I came off the diet the first time (in preparation for my hols not because I was at goal), I had a shake for BF and Lunch then had a Atkins style meal in the evenings. After a week I still lost. I then introduced some carbs in (brown bread and fruit) and the next week I still lost. I slowly introduced food and got to the point where I didn't lose or gain. Basically it felt like I could eat the world (after weeks of ssing!!). I found this best for me, because I was nervous about eating and gaining again. You'll not gain doing weight watchers and just think.....they have lovely frozen desserts!!:D

Back