Next high waisted Jeans x

daisykins

I have just got a pair and I love them! ;)

Every pair of jeans & jeggings I own are terrible to wear.
Because of the extra weight they dont sit in the right place. They end up slipping down so they sit under my mummy tummy, very unflattering! or the dig into my hips (muffin tops anyone)
High waisted is great they stay in the right place & magic away mummy tum & muffin tops! yay x

It's funny how one particular brand of jeans is always the best :D

For me, it's River Island - their jeans are always really flattering on me. I can't wear Next stuff at all, their trousers always make me look like I have thunder thighs (which I don't) I carry all my weight around my middle, my legs are quite skinny - so I don't know what the deal is there :D

That is very true, I'm not always a fan of next jeans. Just these are the most comfortable style I have ever tried. I just cant wear the ones that sit on my hips.
I have never brought river island ones, I know they sell well on ebay so you must be right about them.
I suppose you get what you pay for, the river island one are a little more expensive, right?

I have just got a pair and I love them! ;)

Every pair of jeans & jeggings I own are terrible to wear.
Because of the extra weight they dont sit in the right place. They end up slipping down so they sit under my mummy tummy, very unflattering! or the dig into my hips (muffin tops anyone)
High waisted is great they stay in the right place & magic away mummy tum & muffin tops! yay x

I def have "muffin tops" but have never heard the term before, hehe:D
I am desperate for a pair of comfy trousers of any kind, as my weight is all on my middle:eek:
I will have to go and have a look.
Thanks for the tip.:)

Hopefully for summer I would like a pair of the narrow leg type chino with just a few pleats at the front I dont know what they are called though.
142868.jpg

Back