Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Next notch on the belt!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Lazyhound, 12 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Lazyhound

Lazyhound Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Today I am wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't worn for a week or so and I needed to go to the next belt notch in :bliss:

The losses are great but to actually see for yourself the weight coming off is amazing :D

Annie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Letty

Letty Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(24.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    HI Annie, yay for you, what a fab feeling!

I totally agree- it is these things that really keep you motivated! So far I have really enjoyed:
    - Having less of me in the bathtub!
    - Wearing a coat with a new belt pulled tight!
    - Having to ditch two pairs of jeans that are falling off!
    - Wearing three tops so far that I haven't worn in years!

It can only get better, and I am really building up to a MASSIVE clearout of my wardrobe and ressurection of all my old favourite smaller clothes.
    Come on summer! This year I won't wear jeans all through!

4. Jesslima

Jesslima Is determined!

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi Annie its great isnt it! I've been a bit of a horder and kept clothes "that i'll fit back into one day" and now i actually am starting too! I never thought i would :D

5. sonya

sonya Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Letty, I hate wearing jeans at the moment cos my legs are huge. I have to wear wide leg trousers. So therefore I can't wait to wear them.

I can't wait to see the difference in my clothes, I just need to be more patient which is easier said than done!

Well done Annie on your success.

6. Letty

Letty Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(24.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Don't worry, Sonya, at this rate you'll be in those jeans in no time! Have you tried since you started? With such a big loss I bet you'd see a difference already!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.