Next Sale!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
:DThere is NEXT SALE starting Saturday at 7am :D
Just fort i would let you all no as i will be getting there to try and get some jeans that fit me!

ooh i love next stuff, especially for the little un :) have seen some boots i really want but they dont have my size online :( shall keep trying!
hope you find the jeans you want :)

Oh sales are a nightmare! My mum used to drag me round for hours when I was wee! Now I try to stay clear of them, then get annoyed when people come home with bags of stuff and say oh like this top...£3 in the sale...wish I had a personal shopper!! lol

Oh sales are a nightmare! My mum used to drag me round for hours when I was wee! Now I try to stay clear of them, then get annoyed when people come home with bags of stuff and say oh like this top...£3 in the sale...wish I had a personal shopper!! lol

i will be urs Jen!
My mum giving me her credit card to get her some stuff!

Next Sale ??????

where's my email from them - I have an account & normally get pre-warned hmph !!!! - maybe cos I havn't bought anything for ages they've abandoned me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

cheers Gem.. think i might trudge down myself.. seen a couple of lush jumpers thatd look great for school.. they might have gone in the sale :D

Back