Next stop, size 10 jeans...

So happy :) I was hoping for 10lbs :)

Sat drinking a warmed up chocolate velvet tetra - watered down with hot water and then microwaved for 20 seconds. It's delish. Really tasty. Don't think I could drink it straight from the pack without being diluted a bit!

I just realised that I've actually lost 10lbs in 6 days, as I didn't start Cambridge until Tuesday! Gosh, even happier with that now :) let's hope that this week is another one for the big losses - I really want to be under 12.7 by the end of November...

I just realised that I've actually lost 10lbs in 6 days, as I didn't start Cambridge until Tuesday! Gosh, even happier with that now :) let's hope that this week is another one for the big losses - I really want to be under 12.7 by the end of November...

Fantastic loss :)

The losses really make the effort worth while , I'm sure with another 100% week you can do another 6lb this week x

:) I intend to! The first week is definitely made much harder because you don't know what to expect at the end of it, but if that loss is a result of not eating bacon or chocolate for a week, I'll take it! :) Long may it continue, onwards and downwards!

mmm bacon lol The only thing I miss is fruit! I used to pick at it all the time and I miss just going into the fridge for a strawberry. Weird I know lol x

Really? Gosh. I really do miss a bacon/sausage buttie a couple of mornings a week (and you wonder how I got to 13.13, lol) and I miss having pie and mash or pizza on the weekends. I miss cake a bit as well. No wonder I'm so fat though, saying all that!

I just LOVE sweet stuff.. Ben & Jerry's ice cream yummm.. At the weekend I was stuck at the cinema inbetween my boyfriend eating a huge tub of ben & jerry's and a woman eating a huge bag of popcorn and I felt so liberated lol.. I even drove home whilst my boyfriend ate a XL bacon cheeseburger and chicken nuggets LOL!!

My fiance had the new peanut butter ben & jerrys at the weekend! Was soooo tempted to have a lick lol x

dont give in, as my friend fridge always reminds her little pickers wear big nickers!

i know the feeling all to well if you can distract yourself do what you can. i prescribe water stat! and a mini workout to your fav song or one with good lyrics sit ups, jumping jacks or just dancing for the lenght of a song and see if you still want to tamper with your success
jxx

Nooo don't eat!! I keep thinking about all the lovely food I want to eat so bad them I think I'll enjoy it so much more (in moderation) in my size 10 body ! X

I know, I know - thanks ladies :) it's because I feel really ill today as well as having sprained my ankle :( at home for an hour before going back out to work until 10.30pm - bleurgh. Working from home tomorrow so may just stay in bed and do emails etc from the comfort of my duvet. I really need to feel at least 85% well to have the motivation to keep going! But you guys are all so motivating :) thank you! X

I miss all our lovely 1st class food,
In fact I now just miss chewing fortunately we all don't miss anything enough to trip us up x

Back