Next stop, size 10 jeans...

I'm a bit late, but congrats on that amazing loss!!! Awesome.

I hope you're feeling ok. The cravings will pass. Think of that 6lbs you want - that'll be over a stone in 2 weeks?!? Unimaginable on any other diet.

Hope today is a good day for you.

Jx

Aww thanks all!

I've woken up this morning and I am *so* ill. Definitely not just a cold, have a doctor's appointment in an hour or so :(

I feel awful too! Had night nurse last night which always makes me wake up feeling hungover! Now I've got a blocked up throat which is making me want to be sick and not eat :sigh:

Aww no! Hope you feel better soon :( that's awful. Are you working today?

I just got home from the doctor's - I have tonsillitis! Despite the fact that I had my tonsils removed when I was 16. Lucky, huh? So I'm on really strong antibiotics for the next week. I'm having an SS+ day - just ate 245g of chicken.

Aww no! Hope you feel better soon :( that's awful. Are you working today?

I just got home from the doctor's - I have tonsillitis! Despite the fact that I had my tonsils removed when I was 16. Lucky, huh? So I'm on really strong antibiotics for the next week. I'm having an SS+ day - just ate 245g of chicken.

Ooh was it yummy? How on earth do you have tonsillitis with no tonsils? Surely it should be throatallitis? lol Yeah im at work!:mad:...they don't believe in sick days here, so in revenge I am going to cough all over my boss and pass it on :D

I wish there was a plan called sole source value...where you just have two shakes/soups a day and then a protein meal like chicken salad. It would work out loads cheaper and surely it would be equal weightloss to doing sole source? hmmm x

Yeah it was super yummy! I'm just going to have 2 shakes today I think, totally agree with you on the SS value idea!

Hope your boss gets your illness times a million, lol! Mine is amazing - I felt under the weather yesterday and she told me to work from home and stay in my pjs today! :)

Yeah it was super yummy! I'm just going to have 2 shakes today I think, totally agree with you on the SS value idea!

Hope your boss gets your illness times a million, lol! Mine is amazing - I felt under the weather yesterday and she told me to work from home and stay in my pjs today! :)

I've had one day off in the two years I've worked here because of S&D but my colleagues who have been here for 7-12 years have had no sick days!! So its definitely frowned upon!! :mad: x

That's crazy, you can't help it if you're ill, and if you have germs surely it's better not to pass them around and to actually rest so you can recover more quickly!

I have had such a terrible day today, I feel so very poorly and I just kept thinking to myself - I have proven that I can stick to a diet so why don't I stick to my dietician friend's low carb diet and at least I can eat normally and have fruit etc :( I am so miserable and the thought of any of the shakes is making me feel really sick :(

That's crazy, you can't help it if you're ill, and if you have germs surely it's better not to pass them around and to actually rest so you can recover more quickly!

I have had such a terrible day today, I feel so very poorly and I just kept thinking to myself - I have proven that I can stick to a diet so why don't I stick to my dietician friend's low carb diet and at least I can eat normally and have fruit etc :( I am so miserable and the thought of any of the shakes is making me feel really sick :(

I have tried so many diets that let me have food and havent stuck to any of them because I lack both self and portion control. "Just if I just put a little .... in it it would be ok" or "what harm will an extra ...g of pasta make really??". There is the right diet out there for everone, do you feel this is one you can commit to though? It sounds a bit like a relationship now but there are some similarities...can you cope with this diet through the good and the bad times? It sounds like with your friends diet it just doesn't work for you.

Maybe SS+ rather than SS? Give yourself a bit of a motivation boost...doesn't really make a difference in weight loss, maybe 1lb a month.

I'm ok! Meltdown over :)

Thanks! I just feel really poorly is all, and it is always hard to stay motivated when it don't feel 100%! Thank you xx

Hi Meneske, how's it going? I hope today's been a good 100% day for you. We're getting there, to our goals. Can't wait.

Feel better soon dearheart xx

I was 100% SS+ so not too bad - hopped (well, dragged myself exhaustedly) onto the scales this morning and I've lost 0.8lbs overnight so that's ok! So paranoid of coming out of ketosis.

Was up all night hallucinating with a really high temperature, feel like death warmed up this morning. Going to my mum's for the day as I can't stand the thought of being on my own again when I feel this awful :(

How are you ladies? Xx

Oh that's good! I know what you mean about feeling paranoid! Hope your mum makes you feel better! I feel awful still :( Made vanilla ice-cream and it tasted like crap so have had no breakfast so now feeling mega sick :( chucked a cranberry crunch bar into my bag for lunch as the thought of a shake is making me want to vomit eughhhh! x

Hope you both feel better soon my lovies :)

Aww no! Bummer! If you blend the shakes with 12+ ice cubes and 6oz water it makes a thick slushy thing you can eat with a spoon so you could try that? Maybe add some cinnamon or something to the vanilla flavour?

I only had 1 shake yesterday because I felt so sick, so can relate - hope your cranberry bar hits the spot, have some peppermint tea or something? I find it helps calm my tummy down if I'm feeling rough! Hope you feel better soon anyway! Xx

Thanks, angel! Me too :( xx

I don't have a big enough freezer for ice cubes unfortunately! I've decided I'm going to have chicken breast & salad tonight(SS+) as I feel weak and sick! I just want to be in bed eurghh x

Yeah you defo need to eat SS+ if you're still feeling poorly - the extra food will help your body fight the germs!

I have just been reading some threads, it's so hard to feel motivated to stay on track and not cheat when you read posts about all the food people have been eating while they're cheating or off plan, especially if they've still had a loss that week! Boo :(

Oh I know, 1nstagram is the worst for that though!! I was following a girl on there who said she was so proud of herself for sticking to the plan 100%..although she had a bottle of wine that day!!! Unfollow lol

I had 170g chicken covered in chilli powder and 80g of lettuce & cucumber tonight. Couldn't really taste much but felt good to eat again! X

Back