Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

nibbles

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by thelandlady, 25 July 2010 Social URL.

1. thelandlady

thelandlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    hiya, i have recently given up smoking and feeling really good about it, the only problem is i tend to eat more, i need something that is syn free like sweeties, i eat lots of fruit in between meals.i really need something to do with my hands. (i have no washing or ironing to do cos i ve done it all this afternoon,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ferb

ferb Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8.5lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Co-op is selling 3 punnets of cherries for £5 at the moment, I find them great for picking and have been getting through a punnet each evening. (It helps to have a cup or similar on hand for the stalks and stones)

4. PrincessTigerlily

PrincessTigerlily Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I find cherries hit the spot aswell, the ones that Asda have on offer for £1 a punnet are lovely.

5. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    flying saucers 4 for 1 syn

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.