Nibbles ??

karen.garraway

Hi, just joined sw after losing 2 and half stone on cambridge ( put stone back on since xmas though as got so bored of shakes) I know that there is loads of free food available but what can you nibble on? I am doing a green day today and had fruit already but dont want to make up pasta or anything big as i will have that for tea. What low syn things are you all grazing on through the day? x

Hi, just joined sw after losing 2 and half stone on cambridge ( put stone back on since xmas though as got so bored of shakes) I know that there is loads of free food available but what can you nibble on? I am doing a green day today and had fruit already but dont want to make up pasta or anything big as i will have that for tea. What low syn things are you all grazing on through the day? x

I was just about to ask the same, lol

I pick on things like those little bags of fruit you get already prepared, i have apple, grapes, pinapple, melon. It really depends how hungry i am , i do ee plan so i sometimes make a pack of free sausages in the morning, let them cool and stick them in the fridge and when hungry have one or two. sometimes i pick on cold meat, or if i have a hexa little bits of low fat cheese. Hope this helps, oh and yoghurts.

Thank you, sausages a good idea. Well done for your first half stone and i'm liking your iggle piggle profile picture - he is a big icon in this house ha ha

Thank you, sausages a good idea. Well done for your first half stone and i'm liking your iggle piggle profile picture - he is a big icon in this house ha ha

Thanks, i only got back on track a few weeks ago, i was terrible before xmas. Going to try and give it my all and lose a few stone by summer. I'd be very happy if i could get to size 14 by begining of august.

My baby girl loves iggle piggle x

I have carrot sticks dipped in cottage cheese, or a mugshot (green day) or crab sticks (red day) but generally it's just fruit or yoghurt for me!!

Yes..Mugshots are great as a filler on a Green Day...make sure that you get the 1% fat ones as they are free, but the others have syns.
I just fill up with Quorn sausages, Mullerlite yoghurts, fruit and veg dipped in cottage cheese on a Green Day.

I bake a quorn roast and when cold slice it really thinly and have it with a few grapes or carrot sticks,very satisfing and all free on green

I sometimes snack on things like leftover potato omelette, cottage cheese, yogurts (frozen mullerlights take ages to eat with a spoon!), cold quorn sausages. The secret is making lots and saving some for leftovers! I mainly snack on fruit though.

I tend not to snack really, I don't know why. But if I do, it tends to be mullerlight yogurts as I'm not a fruit eater. I make the cottage cheese and bacon SW quiche, but that's free on a red day.

Good luck

If I'm in a nibbly mood or desperate! I'll eat beetroot or pickled onions straight from the jar!

is it true flapjack has a lot of calories???
i had one instead of a biscuit today because i was craving sugar really badly!...should i have just had chocolate?

I couldn't manage without muller lights, alpen lights (which I use as HEXbs), melon and mugshots. I have at least of one of these every day as a snack.

ha ha i am sure our other halfs would like a nipple as a nibble!

Thanks for all your help - def think gonna save points for a crunchie on a saturday night and want to find out the sins for sweet popcorn as i lurve that!!

Back